Hi, I've searched high and low for this theme - BerryStackedSQ theme for 9700. Does anyone have a download link? Thanks.
    02-13-10 11:03 AM
    Contact Emarsha, it's one of hers, but not available on her site that I'm aware of.
    02-13-10 11:18 AM
    Contact Emarsha, it's one of hers, but not available on her site that I'm aware of.
    Thanks I'll try.
    02-13-10 11:33 AM
    I want this theme as well! How can we contact her

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-10 11:48 AM
    I don't want the theme, just googled, and found she made it. Cannot find a direct link to her though. She left CrackBerry.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

02-13-10 12:38 PM
    You guys having any luck?
    02-26-10 02:07 AM
    The only place this theme can be found is on emarsha's site. Unfortunately she has closed it down for the time being and only those with approved registration have access.

02-26-10 02:12 AM
    I have been reading about emarsha and what happened. It is a real shame that she shut down her site. I can understand why she did it. The actions from others upset emarsha. The bottom line is that emarsha's themes are really beautiful and the rest of us are left out and won't be able to enjoy the themes. Some people go into seclusion after being hurt or burned by someone. I would probably do the same thing. I really hope emarsha comes back and shares the very artistic themes with us some day.
    02-26-10 04:07 AM
    You guys having any luck?
    I'm delighted to report that I've now been registered on her site. Her work is excellent!
    02-26-10 06:09 AM
    I'm delighted to report that I've now been registered on her site. Her work is excellent!
    Do u have a link to her site?

02-26-10 07:33 AM
    I have been reading about emarsha and what happened. It is a real shame that she shut down her site. I can understand why she did it. The actions from others upset emarsha. The bottom line is that emarsha's themes are really beautiful and the rest of us are left out and won't be able to enjoy the themes. Some people go into seclusion after being hurt or burned by someone. I would probably do the same thing. I really hope emarsha comes back and shares the very artistic themes with us some day.
    I agree.
    Her work is amazing and it's a shame that a few jerks who decided to rip off her work has caused her such unhappiness, and in the end, we all lose the chance to admire her work.

I'm also hoping to get her BerryStackedSQ theme for my 9700 and hope that she will one day re-join and share her art again.
    02-26-10 09:11 AM
    Can you please tell me where I can find her site.
    02-26-10 04:58 PM
    what lead her to shut down her site?
    02-26-10 06:24 PM
    I Googled and Binged emarsha and everything appears to be shut down. I really hope she comes back. I want the StackBerry SQ theme so badly. I will wait it out I guess.
    02-26-10 06:29 PM
    I Googled and Binged emarsha and everything appears to be shut down. I really hope she comes back. I want the StackBerry SQ theme so badly. I will wait it out I guess.
    Aside from how it looks in the screenshots, what functionality does that theme have? And what icon set? I might be able to make a theme look-a-like. The battery and signal strength meters are stock included with theme builder, and the top and bottom bars are fairy straight forward to create in PS. The BB logo seems to just be the bb app store icon only a little bigger. But I have never seen this theme in action... what happens when you click on the app store icon? Is it a hidden dock? Does it have hidden today? etc? If it's full of svg I might not be able to do it, but there are people on here that could re-create that theme easily from scratch, and then that would NOT be stealing so the link would be able to stay on here. (Maybe change one small thing with it, so that people would know it wasn't stolen)
    Last edited by Synergie; 02-26-10 at 10:14 PM.
    02-26-10 10:10 PM
    I too would really like to have this theme as well. But I understand the issue and hope she finds a way to come back into the CB world with the good people.

02-26-10 11:39 PM
    I just love the simplicity of the theme. I was a photojournalist for a long time and I love black and white photos. I want to display the wallpaper so that the theme doesn't distract from the photo. The BerryStackedSQ theme hit it on the button so to speak. It is simple but elegant. The use of the BB logo was perfect. I am always talking up Blackberry. I love my BB. Again, simple and powerful. That describes a great picture and a great theme. The BerryStackedSQ theme is just that. Let me know if you can come up with something. Thank you Synergie.
    Last edited by Hoosierberry; 02-27-10 at 06:29 AM.
    02-27-10 06:26 AM
    Okay, I just found out that there is a hidden dock... a square one with 4 icons (she only used the original precision so that's easy) Maybe if we re-create it using a different icon set, then nobody can claim it was stolen Something precision-like but not the actual precision icons. we can't make it exactly the same because if we imitate the entire thing, nobody would be able to tell that we didn't 'steal' it.

The other issue is that I do not know how to code svg. I just never learned it I also only have a small netbook to work on right now as my main laptop is now a Macbook Pro which is NEVER going to have windows installed on it lol.

So I volunteer to do the graphics for the top and bottom bars, icons etc. if someone else will throw it together in the theme builder. Any takers??
    02-27-10 09:59 AM
    I would if I knew how
    02-27-10 12:14 PM
    OMG I just reinstall my BB and I realize I cannot get this theme :x freaking pure-lab for jacking themes...

You don't know you miss these things until they are gone I'd miss emarsha and her artistic theme :<
    02-27-10 07:31 PM
    I would pay handsome money for this theme.
    02-27-10 07:38 PM
    I would pay handsome money for this theme.
    for sure, one of the few themes i would pay for
    02-28-10 09:35 PM
    nice theme, wish it was still about,

i'll just have to stay with Double D theme until i find something as inspiring as this again...
    03-08-10 07:19 PM
    yea I still miss this theme :x wish I got my hands onto it :x
    03-08-10 07:27 PM
    What actually happened? :x

03-08-10 07:46 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD