you'd have to remove your gmail app that is now included on all OS 5.0 installs..

Here what you can follow to fix that and have theme icons used for your email icons..

__________________________________________________ __________________________

first install Crackutil to your computer. Do not open it though, until AFTER you hav connected your phone to your computer. If you are using Windows 7 to do this, you must right click over the Crackutil icon and choose Run As Administrator.

http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...-crackutil.zip

Open Crackutil (as administrator)

1. Click on File Manipulation - INTERMEDIATE
    2. Click Retrieve File Listing
    3. Highlight "net_rim_bb_gmail" in the list
    4. Click Remove File from Device

Your Blackberry will reboot. You now have 2 more COD's to remove

Do the same thing for the other 2 net_rim_bb_gmail COD's, one at a time. The phone will not reboot after their removal.

net_rim_bb_gmail_resource_en

net_rim_bb_gmail_help_en

if you also have a .cod called "net_rim_bb_gmail_resource_fr" , remove that too.

After these 3 .cods are removed, close down Crackutil, and remove phone and re-boot it.
    Thank you for the tip

I love your theme! thanks again
    02-19-10 07:20 AM
    I have just downloaded this theme and love it, thank you.

My question is, how do you remove the alerts that show up on the home screen?

It didnt take very long to get a few of mails and messages, so now I have a "list" on my home screen.

I tried deleting the messages and emails, but the alert history is still there.

Thank You

EDIT: Seems i was too impatient, the alerts dissapear on thier own.
    Last edited by PeterD; 02-19-10 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Clarification
    02-19-10 02:40 PM
    ^^^ I can make the button fonts smaller but then the users who use 8-9 font would have tiny fonts on their buttons...

WWJD?
    Well He'd have smaller font cause His eyes were perfect. =P No but that's understandable. I guess the majority of people like their font bigger than I do, no worries. Still a great theme! ^^

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-10 11:26 PM
    The Calender Icon

Is the calender icon supposed to change to the current date?

I'm only wondering because I downloaded the theme on FEB 20th, and low and behold the calender icon just happened to say FEB 20, but has since stayed at FEB 20th.

Thanks
    02-22-10 03:48 AM
    ^ its by complete coincidence that the date was accurate. Blackberry calendar icons dont change according to the actual date... it just an icon.
    02-22-10 10:59 AM
    ^ its by complete coincidence that the date was accurate. Blackberry calendar icons dont change according to the actual date... it just an icon.
    LOL, funny coincidence you gotta admit , but thank you for your reply.
    02-22-10 12:24 PM
    Back when I first started making themes, my first release was berrygreen. A short while later, my pc crashed and I had to start over with the theme. I tried to replicate it but had no luck since all of the icons were created by me on photoshop (I rarely use icon packs from the web). So I named it berrygreen v2. This was back when OS 4.6 was the latest version os and I only made themes for the 8900. When OS 5.0 came out.. I decided to import the theme and make it 9700 compatible. Instead of naming it v2, i named it berrgreen. So, 8900 berrygreen v2= 9700 berrygreen.

Serenity and berrygreen are two of my favorite themes. I dont think Ill be making the themes have similar looks. What features were you talking about?

I have $=SMS/MMS and Spacebar=QuickLaunch on both.... not sure if that's what u meant.
    Thanks for clearing that all up for me D! I didn't necessarily mean to request for you to make both themes have similar looks. I was wondering if you could make the icons green in Berrygreen (instead of blue). That way I could have BerryGreen with green icons if I feel like green one day, then switch over to Serenity if I feel like blue. I realize though that this is a dumb request. Your themes are great the way they are. Thanks for all your work and for keeping them free!
    02-22-10 01:38 PM
    ^^ i may consider that.. not sure when tho. Maybe in the next week.. Lemme give it some thought
    02-22-10 01:43 PM
    Could you pleeeasse make this with a weather slot and fixed calendar?!
    02-22-10 03:12 PM
    Thanks for clearing that all up for me D! I didn't necessarily mean to request for you to make both themes have similar looks. I was wondering if you could make the icons green in Berrygreen (instead of blue). That way I could have BerryGreen with green icons if I feel like green one day, then switch over to Serenity if I feel like blue. I realize though that this is a dumb request. Your themes are great the way they are. Thanks for all your work and for keeping them free!
    ^^ i may consider that.. not sure when tho. Maybe in the next week.. Lemme give it some thought
    Man! That would be awesome!
    02-23-10 01:30 AM
    Thank-you
    02-23-10 01:54 AM
    Awesome theme!

In the calendar, there is no highlighted time bracket as you go from let's say 9:00a.m. down to 5:00p.m. What actually happens is the time that you are on disappears.

Is this happening to anyone else? I have rebooted and I'm on a 9700.
    03-01-10 07:45 PM
    Small update was made, please redownload the theme... Enjoy! hotkeys were made and incoming call screen fonts were fixed...
    03-06-10 01:08 PM
    I guess I didn't have much luck convincing you to change the icon accents to green huh? Thanks for the updates anyways. Again, much appreciated as always.

03-06-10 01:49 PM
    love this theme thanks mate
    04-12-10 11:05 AM
    This is an awesome theme. I would be willing to donate for a berry purple. The icons don't have to be purple tho. And maybe smaller font for the msg list. Let me know

04-12-10 06:30 PM
    a very good themes, but i hvae two problem with it, one is the "0" activates Profiles which whe i dail a phone munber normal it start with 0, now i need press the phone key then dail 0. the other problem i have is the today screen for SMS it shows both new and readed SMS, is it possible only showing new SMS. thank you very much for all your hard wrok.
    04-14-10 08:13 AM
    a very good themes, but i hvae two problem with it, one is the "0" activates Profiles which whe i dail a phone munber normal it start with 0, now i need press the phone key then dail 0. the other problem i have is the today screen for SMS it shows both new and readed SMS, is it possible only showing new SMS. thank you very much for all your hard wrok.
    correct..
    This theme has Hotkeys enabled and to 0=Profiles, $= Sms/Mms, F= Facebook, and Spacebar= Quicklaunch. To dial you just press the green button as you've been doing and start punching in the number.

The today screen entries that are shown is dependent on the OS that you're running. Im using OS 5.0.0.411 on my 8900 and SMS's do not show up on my hidden today. Some of the newer OS versions show SMS's but may show new, or new and old SMS's (couldnt tell you exactly, cause I dont run those OS's myself). You have to remember to always do a battery pull if you're having issues with your phone, or after you've installed a new theme.
    04-14-10 08:59 AM
    Possible update to BerryGreen

Please provide feedback if youd like to see this become the next berrygreen..

If you want to beta test, email me..

Enjoy,
    Danny

04-18-10 01:01 PM

Enjoy,
    Danny

Hello Danny, I am a HUGE fan of your work and would love to be a Beta Tester for the BerryGreen update. I was unable to locate your email though so if you could possibly pm me the email address I will respond right away! I have downloaded all your themes and use them on a regular basis so this one would be great! Please let me know!

04-18-10 08:26 PM
    Danny any luck looking into the calendar entry time that disappears?

Love the theme. Thanks for the updates!

04-19-10 09:53 AM

Not sure what ur referring to, can u explain more?
    04-19-10 01:09 PM
    Originally Posted by Zach7

Not sure what ur referring to, can u explain more?
    It might be his/her OS. With 330 when I would go to a specific day and scroll through the times, the time I was on would disappear. I now run OS 593 and downloaded this Theme again and it works fine.

I have noticed that when I'm checking voice mail and I press 7 to delete my message or 9 to save it, the screen doesn't show that I have pressed any numbers. It's not a big deal at all, I'm just sharing this with you.

Awesome Theme by the way.
    04-20-10 04:32 PM

Enjoy,
    Danny

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME...I've been rocking this new beta since the weekend and it's just amazing. Posting like crazy in the forum and the more I play around with it the more I've come to adore it. It's my #1 theme currently. Tx so much...you got some talent on ya Keep up the great work !!!!!
    04-20-10 08:10 PM
    Here's mine right now

04-20-10 08:20 PM
102 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD