More Themes by Dannieloco

BerryFresh was designed to evoke a feeling of fresh and cool while navigating through your blackberry. All the icons are modified to flow with the theme and the custom wallpapers will make you fall in love with your blackberry again.

This theme is meant to be used with HOTKEYS but can still be used regularly if you prefer.
    By pressing 0 while in the home screen, you can change profile settings or verify which profile is active. The lock screen is user customizable and will show whatever your home screen wallpaper is.

Added functions include
    Spacebar = QuickLaunch
    F = Facebook
    $ = SMS/MMS
    0 = Profiles

Already included with all BB's
    M = Messages
    B = Browser
    L = Calendar
    O = Options

I appreciate screenshots posted on this thread and also monitor the posts here regarding bugs or issues regarding the functionality of this theme. Please remember I only consider reasonable requests and sometimes even ignore the absurd ones.

Thanks and Enjoy!

BerryFresh for OS 5.0 - With Hidden Today (6 Entries)

BerryFresh for OS 5.0 - With Weather and Hidden Today (6 Entries)

Last edited by dannieloco; 10-03-10 at 03:23 PM.
    03-28-10 08:27 AM
    The transitions in this theme are some of the coolest I've seen to date. It might just be me, but I think the best one is when you lock/unlock the device, it's got like a watery jiggle or something. I can't describe it any better than that but it's just redonkulous. I L-O-V-E it!!!

I'm not the biggest hot key user, especially because I'm a home screen dialer type of fella, but I appreciate the $ for SMS shortcut. I know I'll be using that one a lot.
    EDiT: Even with Home Screen Dialing enabled, F for Facebook and 0 for Profiles still functions. Typing 0 for profiles, and then exiting to the home screen and typing another letter opens the phone showing 0 + the letter that was typed.

One thing I do notice is that if I have, say, Messages as the leftmost or center icon and Calendar as the right, I can scroll up to the messages' today area and click on a message, but I can't scroll up to the today area for the calendar - it just jumps me to the weather slot. I don't know if that's by design, but I figured I'd point it out.

Anyway thanks for all of your hard work on this theme, it's a solid product with some real quality. And it goes great with gorillas.

Last edited by Moon_Juice; 03-28-10 at 09:34 AM. Reason: had to feed the gorillas
    03-28-10 09:08 AM
    This is a really nice theme. On my phone now and I love it. Really good job!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-10 11:08 AM
    The transitions in this theme are some of the coolest I've seen to date. It might just be me, but I think the best one is when you lock/unlock the device, it's got like a watery jiggle or something. I can't describe it any better than that but it's just redonkulous. I L-O-V-E it!!!

I'm not the biggest hot key user, especially because I'm a home screen dialer type of fella, but I appreciate the $ for SMS shortcut. I know I'll be using that one a lot.
    EDiT: Even with Home Screen Dialing enabled, F for Facebook and 0 for Profiles still functions. Typing 0 for profiles, and then exiting to the home screen and typing another letter opens the phone showing 0 + the letter that was typed.

One thing I do notice is that if I have, say, Messages as the leftmost or center icon and Calendar as the right, I can scroll up to the messages' today area and click on a message, but I can't scroll up to the today area for the calendar - it just jumps me to the weather slot. I don't know if that's by design, but I figured I'd point it out.

Anyway thanks for all of your hard work on this theme, it's a solid product with some real quality. And it goes great with gorillas.

Thanks for the review. All 3 icons should be able to navigate to the hidden today. I'll verify that. If not, I can fix it. Thanks!
    03-28-10 12:47 PM
    Awesome~~~~ wanted this <3
    03-28-10 12:50 PM
    LOVE the theme Is there a way you could modify with NO ICONS (except the weather slot with text), default blue backgrounds and call screens, and add even the tiniest of profile icons That would be my daily driver hands down since I use my shortcuts 100% of the time. It would also reduce the size of the theme some as well. Once again, great job on another excellent theme
    Last edited by kooratz; 03-28-10 at 03:17 PM. Reason: grammar error
    03-28-10 03:16 PM
    Fantastic theme - thanks!
    Added my own wallpaper!

03-28-10 03:20 PM
    As usual ANOTHER beautiful theme! PLEASE never stop!!
    03-28-10 04:07 PM
    LovE it!!! Thanks so much! As soon as I can get to a computer I'll post my screen. I hope you would consider possibly doing other colors...especially a pink and black version I really love the text for the weather column.

03-28-10 04:18 PM
    great theme, thanks for sharing !!!!
    03-28-10 05:16 PM
    Dannieloco,
    You never seize to amaze me. Awesome theme!! I absolutely love it. Your best, by far. Well, in my opinion anyway.

Also, I've noticed in your screenshots it says 3G, but when I have it on my phone, it says the regular 1XEV. :P

Are the icons supposed to be cut off? I remember this being a problem for me with your Serenity theme as well. I'm using a size 7 font.

No 3G icon. Not that it bothers me, just thought you'd like to know. Haha.
    Last edited by dysFUNKtional; 03-28-10 at 05:53 PM. Reason: screenshots
    03-28-10 05:17 PM
    Dannieloco,
    You never seize to amaze me. Awesome theme!! I absolutely love it. Your best, by far. Well, in my opinion anyway.

Also, I've noticed in your screenshots it says 3G, but when I have it on my phone, it says the regular 1XEV. :P

Are the icons supposed to be cut off? I remember this being a problem for me with your Serenity theme as well. I'm using a size 7 font.

I think just the Verizon and AT&T people get the 3G symbol, as that is what always shows on their phones. I have the IXEV too.
    03-28-10 06:20 PM
    I love those icons! Did you make them? If so good job! Great theme also!

03-28-10 06:54 PM
    Dannieloco,

Are the icons supposed to be cut off?
    I remember this being a problem for me with your Serenity theme as well. I'm using a size 7 font.

Yeah the 3G is only on the 9700 phone. Your 9630 will show the 1XEV. Its not a big deal since they mean the same thing.

Also, the Icons arent meant to be cut off. But there has to be a balance. The smaller the font size your use, the more of the icon gets cut off. I cant make the icons any smaller because then the users who user size 10-12 font will start posting requests for me to enlarge icons, etc. Its a balance of trying to satisfy the general public. The theme runs EXCELLENT on size 8-9 font FYI
    03-28-10 07:25 PM
    As usual ANOTHER beautiful theme! PLEASE never stop!!
    LovE it!!! Thanks so much! As soon as I can get to a computer I'll post my screen. I hope you would consider possibly doing other colors...especially a pink and black version I really love the text for the weather column.

Thank you for your kind comments

I may consider doing a black AND pink version only because the girlies really love pink. There are soo many talented themers out there that only make girlie themes and I feel the need to support the fellas out there. Ill see what I can do.. thanks again for your post
    03-28-10 07:37 PM
    Yeah the 3G is only on the 9700 phone. Your 9630 will show the 1XEV. Its not a big deal since they mean the same thing.

Also, the Icons arent meant to be cut off. But there has to be a balance. The smaller the font size your use, the more of the icon gets cut off. I cant make the icons any smaller because then the users who user size 10-12 font will start posting requests for me to enlarge icons, etc. Its a balance of trying to satisfy the general public. The theme runs EXCELLENT on size 8-9 font FYI
    Yup, I don't mind the 1XEV, I just wanted to point it out to you in case you did not know.

And, yay, I upped my font to size 8 and it looks awesome. Thanks again!
    03-28-10 09:14 PM
    Is there any chance of adjusting the size of the Date header text on the Message screen?

I use a font size 6 by default, I know most people use a bigger one, but it means half of the date is chopped off....

Can you make the size proportional to the font size selected by the user or maybe 2 points bigger?

Thanks,

Brian.
    03-29-10 06:19 AM

It would really be awesome if you could have the weather slot show on the homescreen Oops, sorry meant to say on the LOCKSCREEN
    Thanks again
    Last edited by Iluvbb; 03-29-10 at 11:36 AM.
    03-29-10 09:57 AM

It would really be awesome if you could have the weather slot show on the homescreen

Thanks again
    +1....or another icon somewhere would work excellent
    03-29-10 10:36 AM
    Something appropriately springlike, in keeping with the spirit of this theme:
    03-29-10 10:38 AM

It would really be awesome if you could have the weather slot show on the homescreen

Thanks again
    I'm confused, what do you mean by having the weather slot show on the homescreen? I have the weather slot version and it shows up on my homescreen, and I can access it from my homescreen. Or do you mean something else?
    03-29-10 10:53 AM
    I'm confused, what do you mean by having the weather slot show on the homescreen? I have the weather slot version and it shows up on my homescreen, and I can access it from my homescreen. Or do you mean something else?
    Yeah, you must think i'm a real id*** I made an error in that post, and just realized it....I meant to say it would be great to have the weather show on the Lockscreen....Sorry for the confusion guys.
    03-29-10 11:38 AM
    Is there any chance of adjusting the size of the Date header text on the Message screen?

I use a font size 6 by default, I know most people use a bigger one, but it means half of the date is chopped off....

Can you make the size proportional to the font size selected by the user or maybe 2 points bigger?

Thanks,

Brian.
    Sorry Brian, but if I decrease the font size to anything smaller, Id get requests to increase it by those who use bigger fonts. Currently, the theme is meant to be ran with fonts 7-10. I use size 8 and nothing is cut off.
    Sorry for the inconvenience
    03-29-10 12:26 PM
    Another great theme! Thanks!!

PS - +1 vote for a pink version :-)
    03-29-10 03:46 PM
    Sorry Brian, but if I decrease the font size to anything smaller, Id get requests to increase it by those who use bigger fonts. Currently, the theme is meant to be ran with fonts 7-10. I use size 8 and nothing is cut off.
    Sorry for the inconvenience
    I think small font and big font versions of your themes would be awesome!

lol - Or I could just deal with the date/icons always been half cut off. Either way, another awesome theme.

Oh and another vote for pink! (in small font, lol)
    03-30-10 01:27 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD