We are happy to present to you BeNexus: First BB Theme w a working widget!

Includes:
    - Google SearchBar
    - Notifications Tab
    - AboutScreen

And much more as usual!

BUY IT NOW!
    Last edited by wowthatisrandom; 01-14-10 at 10:41 AM.
    01-12-10 11:53 PM
    when i scroll up to notifications tab, nothing comes up except for the words messages or calendar...?
    01-13-10 12:38 AM
    when i scroll up to notifications tab, nothing comes up except for the words messages or calendar...?

you need to click on the notifications tab, but it seems some users r experiencing an issue w the tab, i am looking into ti and will push a new version in the am!
    01-13-10 12:58 AM
    i cant leave ya hanging... i found the issue the theme is working but one of the images wasnt exported w the theme for some reason... fixing it currently update will be out in a few
    01-13-10 01:25 AM
    ok its fixed update 1.02 has been pushed to fix the notifications screen.

sorry guys themebuilder has mind of its own sometimes
    01-13-10 01:59 AM
    Has this got a weather slot?
    01-13-10 09:43 AM
    this theme is so awesome...great purchase.
    01-13-10 11:15 AM
    this looks awesome. I just ordered it and am awaiting the download. I have HIGH expectations after watching the video.
    01-13-10 12:02 PM
    Loaded this a while ago and it's great looking. ONE BIG PROBLEM - my average battery discharge rate is around 2% per hour. I installed this theme and it's gone up to 8% per hour and my phone is very hot. I pulled the battery three times but no change. I will try it for the next 24 hours, but if it stays like this I wll have to delete it.
    01-13-10 12:05 PM
    Loaded this a while ago and it's great looking. ONE BIG PROBLEM - my average battery discharge rate is around 2% per hour. I installed this theme and it's gone up to 8% per hour and my phone is very hot. I pulled the battery three times but no change. I will try it for the next 24 hours, but if it stays like this I wll have to delete it.
    idk how a theme could cause a battery decrease other than maybe you have been playing with it alot (keeping backlight on etc and just its running outta juice quickly bc of that)

ive been running for about a week and my battery is the same as b4 and have never seen it get hot.

please keep me updated with this issue
    01-13-10 12:07 PM
    Will do. I love the theme so I hope I can work this out. You might be right. Can the transitions and the notifiation tab cause a bigger draw on the battery?
    01-13-10 12:34 PM
    this looks awesome. I just ordered it and am awaiting the download. I have HIGH expectations after watching the video.
    HIGH EXPECTATIONS MET. This theam is AWESOME! I cant say I love the icon highlight but that is something i can live with. GREAT WORK! Worth EVERY PENNY!
    01-13-10 12:36 PM
    Will do. I love the theme so I hope I can work this out. You might be right. Can the transitions and the notifiation tab cause a bigger draw on the battery?
    Nope, its no diff that move ur cursor around

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-10 12:42 PM
    I have noticed that if go up to the notifications bar and then move the trackball/pad down, you move down to all the "hidden" messages part of the today screen. Not a big deal, just something i noticed.
    01-13-10 01:23 PM
    sorry for the multiple posts, but my mailbox icons have gone back to the standard percision icons, any idea why?
    01-13-10 01:30 PM
    I have noticed that if go up to the notifications bar and then move the trackball/pad down, you move down to all the "hidden" messages part of the today screen. Not a big deal, just something i noticed.
    its due to the lovely trackballs limitations... only way to do it

sorry for the multiple posts, but my mailbox icons have gone back to the standard percision icons, any idea why?
    usually has to do with gmail enhanced plugin
    01-13-10 01:32 PM
    Does this have a weather slot?

And follow this to remove gmail plug in and have a fully functional theme

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/how...ml#post4456570
    01-13-10 04:04 PM
    Does this have a weather slot?

And follow this to remove gmail plug in and have a fully functional theme

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/how...ml#post4456570
    it does yes right next to the serach bar see post 1

and thanks for the guide!
    01-13-10 04:32 PM
    jw if this had any transitions and if it at all lagged?
    01-13-10 04:49 PM
    First of all: amazing that you implemented a widget. Is this something new in the latest theme builder? And will you guys be adding more widgets to themes in the future?

Second, any change you could add a second row of icons? 6 isn't enough for me, but a second row (hidden, slide out, up the left side, however) of 6 icons would definitely sway me. ;-)

Again, amazing job!
    01-13-10 09:30 PM
    First of all: amazing that you implemented a widget. Is this something new in the latest theme builder? And will you guys be adding more widgets to themes in the future?

Second, any change you could add a second row of icons? 6 isn't enough for me, but a second row (hidden, slide out, up the left side, however) of 6 icons would definitely sway me. ;-)

Again, amazing job!
    1. its not a feature is something we worked on in collaboration with epic applications gotta give him the credit. i came up w the idea and implemented it in the theme but the widget is his... hes an amazing programmer

2. we will consider it, just nervous it will get super complicated w the trackball the storm has it but im nervous w the navigation
    01-13-10 09:38 PM
    I've purchased the orange-selection version of this theme and I see it has an extra icon next to the Google search.

I really didn't want this as I *hate* these weather icons!

I really would like what I paid for, which is the theme without the extra icon

Sorry, I don't mean to come across as bitchy but I thought I'd finally found a simple theme without these weather icons scattered everywhere!

If you need to edit the theme to take out the extra icon, could you also remove the Google bar? I'd pay extra for this since I guess its technically a mod.

Thank you

I'm using a 9700 with 5.0 btw.
    01-14-10 03:35 AM
    I've purchased the orange-selection version of this theme and I see it has an extra icon next to the Google search.

I really didn't want this as I *hate* these weather icons!

I really would like what I paid for, which is the theme without the extra icon

Sorry, I don't mean to come across as bitchy but I thought I'd finally found a simple theme without these weather icons scattered everywhere!

If you need to edit the theme to take out the extra icon, could you also remove the Google bar? I'd pay extra for this since I guess its technically a mod.

Thank you

I'm using a 9700 with 5.0 btw.

since we accidentally posted an old screenshot (teaser shot from twitter b4 the weather slot went in, ill look into removing it for you. as far as the google bar goes just hit shift H and its gone

i have updated the 1post photo to avoid further confusion
    Last edited by wowthatisrandom; 01-14-10 at 10:41 AM.
    01-14-10 10:34 AM
    since we accidentally posted an old screenshot (teaser shot from twitter b4 the weather slot went in, ill look into removing it for you. as far as the google bar goes just hit shift H and its gone

i have updated the 1post photo to avoid further confusion
    Thank you. If you could do a orange selection version without the Weather slot I'd be absolutely ecstatic!

Thank you!
    01-14-10 11:40 AM
    Great theme, running it for about a day now with no complaints. I was just wondering if its possible to implement the google mobile app into the search bar. Probably to complicated, but I think its worth a look. Especially with contact search now. What do you think? Any chance of this in the future?
    01-14-10 01:12 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD