1. its not a feature is something we worked on in collaboration with epic applications gotta give him the credit. i came up w the idea and implemented it in the theme but the widget is his... hes an amazing programmer

2. we will consider it, just nervous it will get super complicated w the trackball the storm has it but im nervous w the navigation
    It's still an amazing feature and I hope that they expand it's abilities in the future.

Re: #2- couldn't you have the 2 rows of 6 icons each slide out in a "drawer" Android-style? With that metallic tab that sticks up, and when activated slides out to reveal the icons? Just a thought. Like I said, an extra row of icons (and keep the Weather icon LOL) would be perfect for me.
    01-14-10 02:15 PM
    Great theme, running it for about a day now with no complaints. I was just wondering if its possible to implement the google mobile app into the search bar. Probably to complicated, but I think its worth a look. Especially with contact search now. What do you think? Any chance of this in the future?
    that widget is live, just click shift S and you can go right into the text box

It's still an amazing feature and I hope that they expand it's abilities in the future.

Re: #2- couldn't you have the 2 rows of 6 icons each slide out in a "drawer" Android-style? With that metallic tab that sticks up, and when activated slides out to reveal the icons? Just a thought. Like I said, an extra row of icons (and keep the Weather icon LOL) would be perfect for me.

check out bedroid, its almost exactly that

BeDroid - Themes BlackBerry Apps
    01-14-10 07:35 PM
    theme looks pretty siick!! great job on this one
    01-14-10 08:39 PM
    check out bedroid, its almost exactly that

BeDroid - Themes BlackBerry Apps
    True, but it lacks the Search widget and notifications functionality.
    01-14-10 09:24 PM
    True, but it lacks the Search widget and notifications functionality.
    true maybe we will include the widget eventually.
    01-14-10 09:34 PM
    cool concept, but I would like to see this theme look a little slicker like the default precision berry themes.
    01-14-10 10:42 PM
    cool concept, but I would like to see this theme look a little slicker like the default precision berry themes.
    I think its pretty slick, an i think it mimics the Nexus One pretty well
    01-15-10 11:21 AM
    Yea, the theme was meant to mimic the Nexus One, thats one of the many reasons we didnt use the stock icon look
    01-17-10 09:51 AM
    I am confused on how to use the google widget?

Tnx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-10 11:12 PM
    hi, nice themes , i bought this, but anyway can you post the wallpaper ?
    i want to use it on my other phone as well, thank you.
    01-19-10 10:22 AM
    I am confused on how to use the google widget?

Tnx

use Shift + S and that will bring u inside the widget

hi, nice themes , i bought this, but anyway can you post the wallpaper ?
    i want to use it on my other phone as well, thank you.
    you will have to size it accordingly

01-19-10 11:36 AM
    hey, thx man
    another thing,
    im using 9700
    i can use google search sift+S
    hide it shift+H
    but shift +A didnt do anything on mine, do i miss something ?
    01-19-10 02:06 PM
    hey, thx man
    another thing,
    im using 9700
    i can use google search sift+S
    hide it shift+H
    but shift +A didnt do anything on mine, do i miss something ?
    do me a favor double check you have about screen installed.

options/applications/bb menu button/modules and u should see AboutScreen there
    01-19-10 02:13 PM
    First of all, thanks for the great job! I purchased this theme the minute I saw it. It works perfectly on my 9700, no lag no slow-down!
    There's only one thing bugs me a little. - have the 9700 OS5 version, the memopad icon has a blue-grey-Ish surrounding which makes it difficult to see when you have the cursor on it since most part of the color "X" is blocked by the surrounding thing. Can you guys fix the icon / remove the surrounding? I think the icon looks better without it anyway.
    It's just a minor thing so I understand if it's not your priority. Again thanks for the good work.

P.S. I'm on my BB right now otherwise I'll post a pic.

01-28-10 04:51 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD