i just got this droid theme and i gotta say its the best 1 out right now,no lag,love the icons u used,and the transisions,the slide out dock was a very nice touch,so guys just wanted to say great job,and thanks.
    12-24-09 12:18 AM
    I really like this theme great job! Please move the icons down as some have mentioned.
    12-24-09 12:57 AM
    Where can we find some of your themes? I would love to see how much better your work is then JMAL Designs! Please enlighten all of us on how a real theme is made and show us one that is worth the paid download.

I downloaded this theme and was happy to pay the $3.49 for it. I don't have the time to be messing around with Theme Builder so for the cost of a cup of coffee I was able to purchase a very nice, and very functional theme.

So, again, please provide us all with a link to your spectacular themes or just STFU!
    lol u.

All of a sudden I have to write my own themes in order to be able to criticize the works of others? What a moron.
    12-25-09 07:50 AM
    Best. Theme. Ever!
    12-26-09 02:53 AM
    Best. Theme. Ever!

glad your enjoying it thanks for the positive feedback
    12-27-09 09:28 PM
    How do you get the sliding dock to go away after it is selected? Also, what email address do I send the request for the hidden today version?

Overall I like the theme, the dock not docking is killing it for me. Also, not sure I love the green highlighting when scrolling thru emails. I like the green folders and home page items but that highlight in green isn't so great.

Thanks
    12-28-09 09:09 AM
    How do you get the sliding dock to go away after it is selected? Also, what email address do I send the request for the hidden today version?

Overall I like the theme, the dock not docking is killing it for me. Also, not sure I love the green highlighting when scrolling thru emails. I like the green folders and home page items but that highlight in green isn't so great.

Thanks
    to switch versions please email support at ahazdesigns dot com with your order number and the version you are seeking and we will get you a new version.

to close the dock simply go inside and then back to the tab, this is this way bc of the trackballs limitations
    12-29-09 11:44 AM
    I bought the theme two weeks ago, and I like it alot, HOWEVER, the first time I installed it, it for some reason crashed my phone.. Had to delete it out of my phone, but then all my apps kept the BeDroid icons.. No big deal, I did re-install it and its working great. I am very pleased with the design! Thanks for a great theme!
    01-03-10 10:36 PM
    I really like the ABOUT SCREEN app included with the themes, is it possible to make ALT + a shortcut universal for all themes? I don't know if u r the actual developer of this particular app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-10 09:16 AM
    to switch versions please email support at ahazdesigns dot com with your order number and the version you are seeking and we will get you a new version.

to close the dock simply go inside and then back to the tab, this is this way bc of the trackballs limitations
    When you say go inside, do you mean inside to one of the apps in the sliding dock? I have tried this and if I click on the tab it closes and then immediately re-opens. The only time I have success closing it is after I open an app, but that is not a guarantee.

Also, your theme leaves the green highlighting of emails if I switch themes to a different one or the stock one. Had to do a reboot to stop that.
    01-14-10 10:23 PM
    When you say go inside, do you mean inside to one of the apps in the sliding dock? I have tried this and if I click on the tab it closes and then immediately re-opens. The only time I have success closing it is after I open an app, but that is not a guarantee.

Also, your theme leaves the green highlighting of emails if I switch themes to a different one or the stock one. Had to do a reboot to stop that.
    I think he means highlight something and go back to the tab (so without opening anything), it worked with mine.

I actually had the Droid, traded it for my 9700 but now i can have both!

I do have a question, i would love to change the lock screen to anything i want if that's possible. It's not a huge issue because the standard wallpaper suits the theme, but still.
    01-22-10 02:41 PM
    Ah so i was posting this in the Storm forum, i deleted it there and posted it in here now because it's for the 9700 version.

So basically I had the BeDroid looking (sort of) like that (for 7 weeks), without slider and without any extra icons. It really was ZEN Precision with the BeDroid icons and customizations, and i loved it. For the Bold 9700 less is better i.m.o.

I downloaded version 1.8 and ran it on 5.0 (but after updating to 1.9 it still looked like that). Now after a factory reset i can't make it look like that anymore, i run 5.0.0.423 now. Help me make it look like that again, ty.
    Last edited by backstabber; 02-15-10 at 12:54 PM.
    02-15-10 12:52 PM
    I have been looking for a good Android theme that has great icons and works for me. This was the 3rd one I downloaded and the one that will be used the most. I love it. Thanks! It isn't a bad price at all considering what you get for that price. Thanks again!
    05-06-10 12:54 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD