BeDroid for the Blackberry Bold 2 (9700)

Buy It In the App Store

Last edited by wowthatisrandom; 11-22-09 at 02:57 PM.
    11-18-09 10:19 AM
    BeDroid 1.4 Released!
    New Battery Meter
    New Signal Meter
    New Wifi Meter
    New Hourglass
    Last edited by wowthatisrandom; 11-19-09 at 09:02 PM.
    11-19-09 07:12 PM
    Version 1.5 Released!
    Added New Alarm Icon
    Added Transitions Throughout the Theme
    11-22-09 02:40 PM
    hmm this looks nice. can you add a shortcut to open/close the tab? maybe make the spacebar? I use the side keys for my quicklaunch now. I guess if you added a way to customize that key it could be switched..

how is it on memory? any leaks? fast?

edit: Just bought it and I like it a lot!! I still would like to know if a hotkey can be added for the tab to open/close. If possible I think the space bar is a good option as you can't use it when other apps are loaded or when your not on the main theme screen. I can't speak for most but I think everyone likes it to pop up over any screen.
    Last edited by Scuba629; 11-25-09 at 01:46 PM.
    11-25-09 10:45 AM
    I don't like it.
    12-05-09 04:44 PM
    I don't like it.
    Are you going around ****ting on peoples work ????
    12-05-09 08:05 PM
    1.7 has been released with some icon updates

i created a hidden today version

to obtain this version please email customer support with your order number and request the hidden today version and we will get it to you
    12-07-09 02:52 PM
    I have a question about this theme- why do some of the email icons (envelopes) look like they have paper sticking out when I have no new messages? I also have another email icon that looks like the envelope is closed or sealed. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-09 10:51 AM
    Are you going around ****ting on peoples work ????
    Yes, I don't think it's worth the money.
    12-11-09 09:54 PM
    Yes, I don't think it's worth the money.
    Where can we find some of your themes? I would love to see how much better your work is then JMAL Designs! Please enlighten all of us on how a real theme is made and show us one that is worth the paid download.

I downloaded this theme and was happy to pay the $3.49 for it. I don't have the time to be messing around with Theme Builder so for the cost of a cup of coffee I was able to purchase a very nice, and very functional theme.

So, again, please provide us all with a link to your spectacular themes or just STFU!
    12-15-09 12:59 PM
    Since a lot of people seem to be bad mouthing and complaining about it I just wanted to say I like it!! I really like it!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-09 01:02 PM
    hey guys thanks for the positive comments we are working really hard to keep this theme as accurate and updated as possible, we got another update up our sleeves working on some new icons for the update its coming but is a few days to as week off.
    12-16-09 02:37 PM
    HOLIDAY SPECIAL! this theme is now on sale for the until Dec 25 at 11:59PM for $1.00!!

In addition to the sale, we have fixed the memory read out on the about screen! it is now 100% accurate and we will be pushing a small update to fix the about screen to you guys in the next few days!
    12-18-09 10:56 AM
    I love this theme! The icons are new and very easy to tell without looking at their names. And best of all, I purchased this theme at the sale price lol =D
    12-20-09 12:15 PM
    I just bought this theme and absolutely love it!

I do have some suggestions for future updates however, just some tweaks is all.

1. I think that the dock should be moved down closer to the bottom edge of the screen if possible.

2. I think that the weather icon slot should be moved up closer to the banner and right closer to the edge of the screen.

3. It would be cool if there was a transition added to the context menu, either a slide up or a fade in.

Those tweaks are just my personal opinion, and in no way is an attack on this theme or am insult to the developers.

Thanks again for all your hard work, it shows. This is a very beautiful theme. I look forward to future updates/themes. Thanks again for the holiday season price drop!!
    12-20-09 04:33 PM
    This theme is HIGHLY recommended! It brings a lot of character and eye candy to my Tour, not to mention it is extremely smooth and well designed(very functional)! For $1 this is the best theme available right now for all blackberry models. Go buy it!
    12-20-09 04:54 PM
    I just bought this theme and absolutely love it!

I do have some suggestions for future updates however, just some tweaks is all.

1. I think that the dock should be moved down closer to the bottom edge of the screen if possible.

2. I think that the weather icon slot should be moved up closer to the banner and right closer to the edge of the screen.

3. It would be cool if there was a transition added to the context menu, either a slide up or a fade in.

Those tweaks are just my personal opinion, and in no way is an attack on this theme or am insult to the developers.

Thanks again for all your hard work, it shows. This is a very beautiful theme. I look forward to future updates/themes. Thanks again for the holiday season price drop!!
    First let me say thanks! for the high remarks it makes me feel good that people appreciate the amount of work ive put into this theme

next

1. the reason its up higher is so that the status text can be under it, and when the tab is pulled open the status text isnt separating the 2 sets of icons

2. the waether icon is where it is, so that it slides right into the tab.

3. what is the context menu? can you explain what you mean and ill look into adding it
    12-20-09 06:40 PM
    version 1.8 release

updated about screen - now shows correct remaining memory
    updated folder icons
    12-20-09 06:41 PM
    I mean any menu that pops up when you hit the blackberry button. In other 5.0 themes it also has a transition when it opens.

Also, I think homescreen would look better if the application text was above the dock, not below. This would allow the dock to be moved down.

I see what you are saying about the weather slot, it makes sense where it is given the pop out app dock.
    12-20-09 08:31 PM
    Can you please post the image you used for the backgrounds?
    12-20-09 10:31 PM
    got it! we will add the menu animations to the next update 100%!

ill look into playing w the icon location and seeing how it looks

Last edited by wowthatisrandom; 12-21-09 at 11:02 AM.
    12-21-09 10:36 AM
    Just bought this theme. Looks great.
    12-21-09 11:16 AM
    I just bought this theme...Absolutely love it. Question when updates are uploaded...How do we get them? Do we have to buy the theme again or are there free upgrades?

Is there a possibly to add a shortcut for OPTIONS and MANAGE CONNECTIONS feature?

<<<<First time buying a theme
    Last edited by Galactic2; 12-21-09 at 01:00 PM.
    12-21-09 12:30 PM
    I just bought this theme...Absolutely love it. Question when updates are uploaded...How do we get them? Do we have to buy the theme again or are there free upgrades?

Is there a possibly to add a shortcut for OPTIONS and MANAGE CONNECTIONS feature?

<<<<First time buying a theme

the updates will be email notices, then you will go to mobihand or crackberry and resend urself the link, it will install right on top

and they will most likely be free (so far they have been) unless something MASSIVE changes but idont see us chargin any time soon.

as far as the other things go, we can but it just get complicated moving your ball all over the screen, you have 16 icons on the homescreen we were hoping that was enough
    Last edited by wowthatisrandom; 12-21-09 at 03:51 PM.
    12-21-09 03:49 PM
    hey guys just wnated to let you know that both ahaz and i will be out of town for the next week with limited access to the internet (we will see if i get service on my bb) but please bear with use if it takes a little longer than usual for us to respond.

i promise we will get back to you

hope everyone has a happy holidays
    12-22-09 11:16 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD