Here is a little something I have been working on for the past few weeks. I meant to put this up last Monday, however ended up tweaking it some more first.

Thank you to my good friend BergerKing for coming up with the name.

Theme includes;
    - Hidden dock with user customizable icons
    - Slot on homescreen for weather app (7th icon on app screen)
    - User customizable fonts
    - QuickLaunch Spacebar shortcut
    - Weather icon on lock screen
    - Hidden Today (up to 6 entries)
    - Subtle transtions from homescreen to app screen & applications (OS 5.0 only)

AuroraBold Red OS 5.0
    AuroraBold Green OS 5.0

AuroraBold "Lite"

Same as above; except with no dock, no weather icon, and QL shortcut has been replaced with SMS shortcut (due to the recent updated QL with built in keyboard shortcut)

AuroraBold "Lite" Green for OS 5
    AuroraBold "Lite" Red for OS 5

If you like this theme, please consider donating;
    Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 06-29-10 at 02:20 AM.
    12-21-09 11:25 PM
    **** YA.. it's up!! thumbs up!
    12-22-09 01:20 AM
    nice! downloaded laaaaaate last night. thank you!
    12-22-09 08:02 AM
    Looks nice, Kasi.

Any chance you can add screenshots of some other screens (App screen, Phone screen, etc) to the 1st post?

Also, you may want to put a space between the with/without dock screenshots in the 1st post too. Kind of hard to appreciate where one ends and the other begins.

Is this your first released theme for 480x360 devices? If others, can you post links to the threads please? Thanks!
    12-22-09 11:27 PM
    Looks nice, Kasi.

Any chance you can add screenshots of some other screens (App screen, Phone screen, etc) to the 1st post?

Also, you may want to put a space between the with/without dock screenshots in the 1st post too. Kind of hard to appreciate where one ends and the other begins.

Is this your first released theme for 480x360 devices? If others, can you post links to the threads please? Thanks!

Once BIS comes back up I can. My BlackBerry is my only form of internet so I'm stuck at the moment.

I fixed the spacing so hopefully the post looks better.

This is actually my second one. My first I didn't post in the forums but it can be found at Berry Themes. There are also a few other screenshots of this theme there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-09 02:00 AM
    Love this theme! I'm so jealous I can't have it.

Awesome work. Just wanted to give you major thumbs up!
    12-23-09 02:02 AM
    Once BIS comes back up I can. My BlackBerry is my only form of internet so I'm stuck at the moment.

I fixed the spacing so hopefully the post looks better.

This is actually my second one. My first I didn't post in the forums but it can be found at Berry Themes. There are also a few other screenshots of this theme there.

That other one looks pretty nice too. If you have a chance, you should really post that here too in its own thread. I think it would be popular.
    I guess both versions are Hidden Dock...? And maybe add a 3rd version that combines Weather + Hidden Today. (You shouldn't have to choose!)
    12-23-09 02:20 AM
    Great looking Theme, just one comment if you can adjust the size of the date in the message boxes
    <screen shot>

i tried different font sizes here but that just made the area smaller and not the date
    12-23-09 07:49 AM
    this theme is awesome, but i would also love to see a scollable top dock, that would be sweet.
    12-23-09 09:01 PM
    Nice... My favorite type of theme. Any chance of a 'Blue' or 'Black/Carbon' version? Not the biggest fan of red or green accents... lol

12-23-09 10:19 PM
    Nice... My favorite type of theme. Any chance of a 'Blue' or 'Black/Carbon' version? Not the biggest fan of red or green accents... lol

+1 for a black/carbon version, or black&white, black&grey, etc.

A blue version would be cool too, with the stock blue icon focus.

12-24-09 03:08 PM
    I LOVE this theme... but where is the Call log icon? Did I miss it?

~an9ie
    12-27-09 04:34 PM
    Updated to include "Lite" version.

The Call Log icon should be in the applications folder. It's usually hidden when themes are first loaded.
    01-06-10 09:45 PM
    I LOVE this theme... but where is the Call log icon? Did I miss it?

~an9ie
    As Kasi says, it is hidden to start...
    You don't need it, rookie!

Seriously though, pressing your green SEND button does the exact same thing as clicking the Phone app icon. Also Phone is permanently in the App Switcher which you open by holding MENU (the BB button to left of trackpad!).
    And if you switch off Home Screen Dialing, you get many keyboard shortcuts including P for Phone, plus M for Messages, B for Browser, O for Options, N for BBM, etc. This option is in the Phone app's general options menu.
    01-06-10 10:50 PM
    one thing, can we get it with a different font... like the one you used in red queen?
    01-06-10 11:11 PM
    For some reason the link to the "AuroraBold "Lite" Green for OS 5" a window pops up HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error. Any ideas? Sorry I'm a noob!
    01-08-10 02:14 AM
    For some reason the link to the "AuroraBold "Lite" Green for OS 5" a window pops up HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error. Any ideas? Sorry I'm a noob!
    I'm not too sure. It could be an issue with my host. I won't be able to check on it until much later though.

01-08-10 02:54 AM
    i use the 7th icon for the weather {free weatherbug app} but the temp hi/lo doesnt show unless the hidden dock goes away & even then it fades away...could u make the dock as well as the temp hi/lo show permanently? also instead of red or green id looove to see this in hot pink! if not then +2 on the black/white, black/grey theme a couple of other users mentioned...btw i usually dont like when ppl add their own fonts to the menu screens but i love the font u used~ive never seen it b4!
    Last edited by dominicutie13; 01-25-10 at 08:02 AM.
    01-24-10 11:12 PM
    I Love this theme, especially when combined with QL but I will make one comment about the home screen dock, when not using one of the standard BB icons, its difficult to tell what you have selected as it doesn't light up. I understand this may be a limitation due to how the dock works but just a little frustrating.

Any chance of ever seeing another color, maybe something in blue )
    01-26-10 12:52 AM
    great looking theme.
    nice work
    03-17-10 11:21 PM
    i love it! looks GREAT!
    03-18-10 02:22 PM
    Thanks for the theme. It looks like a great one.
    03-18-10 03:27 PM
    The green lite won't work. Any chance we could get that going again? Love it, perfect for what I want.

06-27-10 09:49 AM
    Nice theme. Thanks for sharing!

06-27-10 06:04 PM
    I love it... perfect compliment for my Green Lantern background..

06-27-10 09:07 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD