Has anyone seen the Audi R8 theme done by a JL Design? I saw it on another BB site but none of the links work. It is very cool... but can't find it anywhere.....that is, if it is real. I see too many people saying the links never worked. Any of you guys know if this is a legit theme, that has been designed? Or should I end the search for it. Here is the example of the theme:
    Last edited by xshawx; 08-03-10 at 01:42 AM.
    08-02-10 04:50 AM
    would be nice if that is a real theme.
    08-02-10 11:14 AM
    i did have it but lost it when i had to reboot my phone. its on my old pc but can get it back on my phone that jl design guy seems to have gone missing
    08-03-10 06:49 PM
    I have all 4 versions, you talking the black theme with the audi headlights?? I downloaded it with a desktop OTA installer and have them on my PC, i guess send me an email to [email protected] and i can zip it and send it to you. I dont want to "post" it here as to infringe on the developer, but once you have it, dont care.

tim
    08-07-10 07:59 PM
    Thanks Tim..... You're the man.
    08-07-10 10:11 PM
    I have all 4 versions, you talking the black theme with the audi headlights?? I downloaded it with a desktop OTA installer and have them on my PC, i guess send me an email to [email protected] and i can zip it and send it to you. I dont want to "post" it here as to infringe on the developer, but once you have it, dont care.

tim
    I just sent you an email also, "if" you wouldn't mind sending me the theme(s) also. That would be great thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-10 05:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD