Never found a theme worth purchasing until this one! I had the free AppleBerry version on my 8900 and then my 9700 and I was content with that but after seeing all the screenshots, version variety, and best of all... STACKS, I was sold.

Thanks for all your hard work! LOVE this theme
    03-19-10 02:11 AM
    great looking theme, nice work
    03-19-10 02:14 AM
    Rock solid and gorgeous theme!! So worth the $$$; I was jealous when I saw the first Storm version and now have my own.
    03-26-10 01:43 PM
    Love the theme but I noticed a small problem with fonts. My regular font is BBAlpha Sans 6. Works great for me except in Mail, SMS & MMS apps where the day header font, set by the theme (?), is too large. Same is true on the company title fonts set in Contacts. When I use the default theme, I don't see these issues. Any thoughts?
    04-07-10 07:33 PM
    So I've been using this theme for a while and maybe it just doesn't like my phone but I'm having two issues with it. First issue, my battery drains incredibly fast when I'm using this theme. I can get maybe a day, taken off the charger at 10AM, used moderately throughout the day and by about 12 AM that night (14 hours have passed), my battery percentage is at %20. I switched over to one of purelabs themes and I can get well over 2 days with the same amount of phone usage throughout each day before I have to recharge.

Second thing, no matter how many battery pulls I do after switching to this theme, sometimes the notifications won't show up on the homescreen when my phone is locked. So I'll see my LED flashing but when I light up the homescreen, there are no notifiers in the top status bar until I unlock my phone. Not a huge deal but if I paid for a theme, I expect it to work properly without these types of glitches or whatever you want to call them.

Can anyone shed some light on my problems? Anyone experiencing the same thing?
    04-11-10 11:23 PM
    Love the theme but I noticed a small problem with fonts. My regular font is BBAlpha Sans 6. Works great for me except in Mail, SMS & MMS apps where the day header font, set by the theme (?), is too large. Same is true on the company title fonts set in Contacts. When I use the default theme, I don't see these issues. Any thoughts?
    Unfortunately users who customize their fonts will run into this issue with every third party theme. For whatever reason, RIM doesn't allow that font to be customized with third party themes when the user attempts to change their universal font size. I use the default fonts across the entire theme to ensure that all fonts are customizable by the user, but the date field will always be "stuck" until either an OS update or a theme builder update fixes the problem.

Sorry about that! If there is ever a way for me to fix the problem on my end, you can bet I'll have the update out within a few days. (=
    04-12-10 11:23 AM
    Thx. That explains the problem. I can live with it until either fix is applied.
    04-12-10 07:15 PM
    Just as FYI, I assume this is also why the calendar entries only show up on the left third of the home screen when I hover over calendar?
    04-12-10 07:17 PM
    BAM! Massive update.

Check out the first page for details.
    07-22-10 11:27 AM
    BAM! Massive update.

Check out the first page for details.
    Would this update be included for the 9650 users?
    Currently have 2.0.1
    Thanks and great theme!!
    07-22-10 11:42 AM
    Would this update be included for the 9650 users?
    Currently have 2.0.1
    Thanks and great theme!!
    Later today. (=

Hang tight!
    07-22-10 11:47 AM
    Later today. (=

Hang tight!
    Woot Woot!!

Thanks
    07-22-10 11:50 AM
    hello hastings, i just purchased this latest version via mobihand, but i cant find a way to download it OTA, pls help

edit: also i dont think i got that latest version, i tried to dl via desktop and i got three versions 1, 4 and 6 non of them those what i was mean to purchase
    Last edited by joju58; 07-22-10 at 12:35 PM.
    07-22-10 12:14 PM
    hello hastings, i just purchased this latest version via mobihand, but i cant find a way to download it OTA, pls help

edit: also i dont think i got that latest version, i tried to dl via desktop and i got three versions 1, 4 and 6 non of them those what i was mean to purchase
    Hey Joju,

Take a look inside the instructions for a complete walk through of how to install AppleBerry, you'll also find all eight OTA links inside. Email those links to your BlackBerry and click on them to install. (=
    07-22-10 01:00 PM
    Hey Joju,

Take a look inside the instructions for a complete walk through of how to install AppleBerry, you'll also find all eight OTA links inside. Email those links to your BlackBerry and click on them to install. (=
    thank you, finally figured that out
    07-22-10 02:03 PM
    [email protected]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-10 04:22 AM
116 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD