I noticed that if i load a os6 theme (os5 look) with no trays on my Bold 9700, everytime i start entering the first digit of a phone number from my home screen, the universal search comes on, but the green phone icon (under the universal search) does not appear until i hit a second digit.
    So in other words if i want to dial the number 123-456-7890 from my home screen, and then hit send, it will call 23-456-7890, omitting the first digit.
    As a work around, from the home screen i would have to either hit the send button first and then dial the number.
    This does not happen with the Bold 9700 stock os6 theme with the trays.
    I just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this issue.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by iiiduncaniii; 04-29-11 at 12:08 PM. Reason: My original post was confusing
    04-27-11 07:21 PM
    Sounds like a flaw in the OS5 theme you are using.
    04-27-11 09:04 PM
    Sounds like a flaw in the OS5 theme you are using.
    But it does that to any of the OS5 themes I download on this site. So are the OS5 themes all flawed?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-11 06:06 AM
    I do not really understand? Can I understand an OS5 Theme on my OS6 Phone and still use it ?
    04-28-11 06:48 AM
    Are you telling me that if I update my Bold to OS6, I can still use the tons of OS5 themes I have bought??

04-28-11 01:27 PM
    But it does that to any of the OS5 themes I download on this site. So are the OS5 themes all flawed?

You cannot use OS5 themes on OS6.
    04-28-11 01:36 PM
    no, i am not saying using the os5 themes...i am saying using the os5 look alike themes for os6. they are os6 themes but with a os5 feel, with no trays.
    What i was saying is that everytime i load one of those themes...i get that problem.
    04-28-11 01:44 PM
    There was lots of confusion with my original post...so i edited it. I hope it is a little more clear
    04-29-11 12:32 PM
    With the os5 theme I made a while back there are no issues with it, ill post it shortly for you then let me know what happens

05-01-11 08:12 AM
    With the os5 theme I made a while back there are no issues with it, ill post it shortly for you then let me know what happens

Ok thank you

05-01-11 03:33 PM
    The problem you are describing is a known issue with OS6 themes. It happens to me with a lot of them.Just press the first number TWICE and you won't have to worry.
    05-02-11 04:22 PM
    Well if that was the only case, then i wouldn't mind to press the first number twice. But the problem comes also when i look for a number online (like on Google's locate), and then click on call. It will omit the first number.
    The funny thing is that it works fine on the stock os6 theme, or on the T-mobile stock theme.
    05-03-11 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD