Hi I have Empower's BES Mailbox to separate my Corporate email from my personal emails. All of the themes I have tried don't seem to support the BES mailbox icon. It just disappears, so when a corporate email comes in, I only get notification in the messages mailbox. Does anyone know of a cool theme that supports the icon? Or is there something I can change on my phone to allow it show up with a new theme?

Thanks!
    12-24-09 03:27 PM
    I think it sounds to be theme controlled and there probably isn't many out there if any that have it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-09 03:33 PM
    Hi I have Empower's BES Mailbox to separate my Corporate email from my personal emails. All of the themes I have tried don't seem to support the BES mailbox icon. It just disappears, so when a corporate email comes in, I only get notification in the messages mailbox. Does anyone know of a cool theme that supports the icon? Or is there something I can change on my phone to allow it show up with a new theme?

Thanks!
    Mostly its theme dependent. While most themes define (hardcode) the icons that would show up on their main screen, some more clever themes pull out the first five icons as per users choice. On such themes you can just "move" Empower BES MailBox icon to the 1st slot and it will appear on the homescreen.

Thanks,
    Ani.
    12-24-09 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD