I want something simple and as close to OEM as possible. All of the "L" themes I have found have transitions or slight changes. I like the stock look but I would just like an "L" formation with the icons. I don't want it to be a today or message theme either. I Just downloaded one that someone posted a couple posts below but the message icons show up on the right side and there's some transitions I don't like. If anyone could help that would be awesome! I have searched and searched so sorry if someone has already posted this and I didn't find it! Thanks!!!!
    07-17-10 06:21 PM
    Blackberry Bold 9700 Themes by Hulkster1970

7th theme down, maybe the 8th which is more like a "U" them than and "L".
    07-17-10 06:40 PM
    Blackberry Bold 9700 Themes by Hulkster1970

7th theme down, maybe the 8th which is more like a "U" them than and "L".
    That's the one that I downloaded. I know this is so picky that its ridiculous but I hate how the message icons come up on the top right side as opposed to still coming up on the upper left side. It's silly, I know.
    07-17-10 07:10 PM
    I get ya. I'm super picky too. I got a theme I love now, but it has transitions which I don't like. Hoping for a no transition version, but it's so much better than the others I'm just living with it for now.
    07-17-10 07:17 PM
    I get ya. I'm super picky too. I got a theme I love now, but it has transitions which I don't like. Hoping for a no transition version, but it's so much better than the others I'm just living with it for now.
    Are you more into the stock look as well? If so what theme are you using?
    07-17-10 07:25 PM
    No I like thin bars on top or bottom with like 4 -6 mini icons. More wallpaper space.

Using this:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/fr...rsions-446696/
    07-17-10 08:41 PM

Click Download Free Themes L OS6
    Last edited by mobi900; 07-18-10 at 07:14 PM.
    07-17-10 11:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD