Pals,

another FREE theme from me (as i have some space again to do theming stuff ). no further words, hopefully this theme will make you interested to download it, test it and then PLEASE place your comments in this thread as i really needed as my motivation.

another things, for this theme, i won't take sooo many change request (only 2 - 3 request will be fine ).

So here it is guys !!!

If you have any request to make a custom theme for your blackberry, I will be glad to do that, just drop me an email on [email protected] / [email protected] and i will reply with several options for the payment which you can choose

Thanks Guys !!! can't wait to see your comments for this theme.

If you like my works and want to buy me a coffee to make me stay awake or help me to create faster OTA host for further release, please don't hesitate to click donation button below

04-05-10 10:20 AM
    Latest version
    v3.0 - REALLY FINAL !!!
    Please everybody who downloading and testing this Theme, put their homescreen screenshot in this thread + their comments bout it (simple request from me as a maker , but if you want to send donations, that will be great for me !!! ).

Additional Features and changes :
    1. Change Files and Options in the bottom to Music and Contacts (Thanks IluvBB)
    2. Add Overlay in the HomeScreen Icon (from scrollable Icons + Weather Slot) when FocusIn and Activate (Thanks RedBadger)
    3. Add Profile Icon in the Home Screen (Thanks RedBadger)
    4. Reset the Icon Hierarchy in the Application List to Default (thanks Phill)

Old Version
    v2.0 - (become not yet) FINAL !!!

ScreenShots for New Version - v2.0 - Final

Adding new features :
    1. Weather Slot and fixed icons (files, calendar, options) can be access from all icons in the dock and it still can be access when the dock is hiding.
    2. the word 'Option' changed to 'Options'
    3. yellow font in the messages, changed to Black
    4. Home Screen Wallpaper can be seen in the Lock Screen too.
    5. Hiding dock by using shortcut key. (alt 0) for hiding it and (alt 8) for unhiding it.
    6. Icon changed from default icon to new style (because i don't like shaded background whehehehehe)
    7. Fixed menu in the bottom, Files, Calendar and Options have an 'Blue' effect when focus in.
    8. Fixed on the notification, it will show anything now (not only 2 notif - max).
    9. Stable, Clean, Good Looking Theme (hopefully ) and FREE (but if you send some USD through DONATIONS link, it will be more good for me )

v1.5

Features as described in the teaser.
    + fade in / out transition
    + hidden today for all icon but clickable only for 1st icon in the scrollable area
    Last edited by superpinjal; 04-08-10 at 10:43 AM.
    04-05-10 10:21 AM
    Latest Version
    Version 3.0 - Really FINAL (2010/04/08)

Old Version
    Version 2.0 - Final (2010/04/08)
    Version 1.5 (2010/04/06)
    Last edited by superpinjal; 04-08-10 at 10:57 AM.
    04-05-10 10:22 AM
    Hidden today?
    04-05-10 10:30 AM
    Hidden today?
    Oh Yeps, that's for SURE, it's included too (already) but i forgot to put that in the feature list description

I will upload the OTA if the comments already reached at least 2 pages (for sure by different people ).

Thanks.
    04-05-10 10:33 AM
    Wait!!!!!!!!!
    04-05-10 10:43 AM
    Looks like to be a great clean theme...can't wait for OTA

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-10 10:45 AM
    Looks interesting , cant wait to try it out
    04-05-10 10:45 AM
    OMG, Upload The OTA Already!! This Looks Sweeeeet!
    04-05-10 10:48 AM
    OMG, Upload The OTA Already!! This Looks Sweeeeet!
    Hihihihi, be patient pals !!!
    as i said, i will upload the OTA when the posts reached the 2nd page , I just want to see that my teaser is working or not

Thanks
    04-05-10 10:52 AM
    I WANT IT! It looks good! But can you please make this with fade in fade out transitions and no whether slot?
    04-05-10 11:18 AM
    i second the no weather slot version , not a big fan of transitions though but would definitely love to see this theme with out ah weather slot
    04-05-10 11:22 AM
    Sick theme would be sweet if it had a percentage also for the battery....Will DL once available
    04-05-10 11:26 AM
    Hehehe,another features which already included in the current OTA (after I uploaded it for sure wekekeke) : fade in / out transitions.
    But for the weather slot,I will consider this in next release,let's see later

04-05-10 11:28 AM
    Looks great and squeaky clean!!!! Love it...would love a blacked out version
    can't wait for OTA
    04-05-10 11:43 AM
    Will definitely dowload! fully stable and aesthetics? who can go wrong?
    04-05-10 11:45 AM
    Page 2 it is!
    04-05-10 12:21 PM
    Good looking theme. I may have to try it once the OTA is up.

Is the dock hidden, as well as scroll?

04-05-10 12:26 PM
    Maybe a 6th icon on the bottom dock ?!

04-05-10 01:56 PM

...or 8th icon on the bottom dock
    04-05-10 02:11 PM

...or 8th icon on the bottom dock
    the description says it's a 10 icon scrolling dock.....whewwwwhooooooo!!!!!!
    04-05-10 02:22 PM
    the description says it's a 10 icon scrolling dock.....whewwwwhooooooo!!!!!!
    DOH! You are so right, thanks for clarifying. I found it difficult to read the font on the first post without my glasses 8-)
    04-05-10 02:30 PM
    We're on the 2nd page. Any chancefor the OTA now??
    04-05-10 02:56 PM
    PLEASE PLEASE make a non-hidden-today version!!
    04-05-10 05:11 PM
    Wehehehe,just saw that now already in 2nd pages,will upload the OTA once I reach my laptop . And it will be the version with features as published in the 1st post.
    Sorry guys,it was midnight here when I created this thread wehehehehe

Thank youuu

04-05-10 07:01 PM
86 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD