....for my Bold? I see a lot of posters say they have different themes. I have the regular blackberry theme you start of with. I like it so no complaints on my end, i hear that ur phone can mess up when installing themes so i dont want to try it. Does anyone else have the regular bold theme?
    02-17-10 04:20 PM
    I got the stock theme as well, along
    with wallpapers that fit me
    02-17-10 04:23 PM
    Me too, I use the stock precision theme and just rotate wallpapers periodically. I've tried out themes before but always end up going back to the stock one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-10 04:33 PM
    its all upon what you prefer.
    02-17-10 04:43 PM
    I'm also curently sticking with the stock theme. Granted, it's only because I can't seem to find one I really want to use.
    02-17-10 04:45 PM
    you can't really "mess up" your phone with a theme, so try others if you want.
    I used to use themes all the time but I now prefer the stock...I think its the cleanest look.

I tried getting my wife into changing her phone theme and wallpaper but she says its "too busy" for her liking. I cannot convert her into a crackberry addict.................yet
    02-17-10 05:03 PM
    I use the carbon fiber theme because it is free and i really like it.

I love how the notifications you have show up in the gauges at the top.
    02-17-10 05:14 PM
    I use a free theme called 3G9700 by M Assang. Search here or do a Google search on it. Really has some very nice "usability" features! And leaves much of the screen real estate visible for wallpapers.
    02-17-10 05:27 PM
    I have tried so many different themes but somehow, always find myself coming back to stock. I just change wallpapers once in a while.

Last edited by GG1; 02-17-10 at 05:40 PM.
    02-17-10 05:28 PM
    you can mess up your phone with theme. worst comes to worst just delete the theme and go back to the original theme
    02-17-10 05:30 PM
    i use the default theme as well and I dont mind and dont need a different theme
    02-17-10 05:54 PM
    Stock theme for me as well.
    02-17-10 06:00 PM
    I have tried so many different themes but somehow, always find myself coming back to stock. I just change wallpapers once in a while.

Same here. Tried about 20 different themes, usually they don't last a day on my phone.
    02-17-10 06:04 PM
    I use a stock looking theme. Only difference is a weather icon in the top right of the banner.

02-17-10 06:16 PM
    Another stock theme user chiming in here. I just do as others and change the wallpaper once in a while.
    02-17-10 06:29 PM
    I love the K.I.S.S. (keep it simple stupid) factor and I love Wallpapers.

ReverieD theme is perfect for me.

02-17-10 07:00 PM
    Picked up the Metalic theme that was 20% off on the Blog Front Page yesterday and liking it
    02-17-10 07:02 PM
    I use a stock looking theme. Only difference is a weather icon in the top right of the banner.
    whats this theme called? is it free?
    02-17-10 08:24 PM
    I like the stock but prefer the free theme "Reverie D", it's much more minimalistic so the wallpaper really stands out. It's the only theme I have other than stock.
    02-17-10 08:26 PM
    I have a few that I made that are just like stock but with a weather icon, transitions, and hidden today. Btw, themes cannot mess up your phone. I've only seen problems when installing themes that are not designed for your phone. I've installed hundreds!

Good luck.

02-17-10 08:28 PM
    I have tried a few themes, but they look... Well, unprofessional and kid like. Finally my wife and I both decided on a nearly stock theme that just adds a nice icon scroll, so ten items are accessible from the home screen. Then, as others have said, we add wallpapers!

02-17-10 09:04 PM
    People need to share the names of their themes. I want a simple theme that is similar to the stock but with something useful like weather or scrolling icons

02-17-10 09:09 PM
    People need to share the names of their themes. I want a simple theme that is similar to the stock but with something useful like weather or scrolling icons

My apologies! The scrolling theme I referred to is here. My wife likes the version that scrolls completely around; I like it to stop at each end. Don't let that odd font in the screenshots fool you. As the author explains, the themes actually uses the stock font, he just changed his. Also, on post #27 and #29 (second page), he makes further modifications by request to make it look even more stock.
    02-17-10 09:36 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD