Just incase some of you hadn't noticed yet, the Themes builder for OS 6 is finally out!!!

This is a theme posted by elmorro, all credit goes to him.

Finally, no more of that annoying bar that comes in the default theme which has All, Favorites, Media, etc. it was driving me crazy

OTA Download Link
    01-28-11 07:41 AM
    C'Mon, ML. Even YOU know there's a theme portion of this forum...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-11 07:50 AM
    This is already posted in the theme forum.
    01-28-11 07:50 AM
    Yeah I know guys, but trust me, I had lost hope in an OS 6 theme and I stopped checking the Themes subforums.

Just wanted to draw your attention to this great find
    01-28-11 07:58 AM
    Yeah I know guys, but trust me, I had lost hope in an OS 6 theme and I stopped checking the Themes subforums.

Just wanted to draw your attention to this great find
    Sorry cannot and we can ALL find themes just fine thank you.
    01-28-11 08:01 AM

Good for you, others who didn't know about it will appreciate it
    01-28-11 08:04 AM
    If you don't have something good to say why don't you just shut it? You really did not add anything useful here other than being a ****.

I have been anxiously waiting for a theme on OS 6 and I didn't see it!

Thanks alot!
    01-28-11 08:51 AM
    Stop riding on others' coattails, dude.
    01-28-11 11:26 AM
    Ignore the "get-someless" above, they're just what my younger brother would call "haters". This is a great post to help make us all aware of something many have been very anxiously awaiting. Granted the addition of the specific theme was completely unnecessary, but I don't find it to be at all troubling or inciting.

Good lookin' out ML!
    01-28-11 11:52 AM
    Ignore the "get-someless" above, they're just what my younger brother would call "haters". This is a great post to help make us all aware of something many have been very anxiously awaiting. Granted the addition of the specific theme was completely unnecessary, but I don't find it to be at all troubling or inciting.

Good lookin' out ML!

Thank you very much, as you have noticed, I have ignored all of the above posts, some people just would rather bash than post something useful.

I bet you if one of them hadn't had noticed it, while they were eagerly awaiting for an OS 6 theme, they would have reacted differently.

Anyway, as I stated above, to those of you who often visit the themes forums, well and good, you have probably spotted this.

But there are many out here, me being of them even though I am on the forums 24/7, have never seen it before and just stumbled across it a few hours back.
    01-28-11 11:56 AM
    Thanks for the heads up, ML!

And yes, a lot of people have stopped checking the themes forum... :-)

Else: when you charge the phone, does the battery meter show the blinking electric signal? Mine doesn't...

Thank you very much, as you have noticed, I have ignored all of the above posts, some people just would rather bash than post something useful.

I bet you if one of them hadn't had noticed it, while they were eagerly awaiting for an OS 6 theme, they would have reacted differently.

Anyway, as I stated above, to those of you who often visit the themes forums, well and good, you have probably spotted this.

But there are many out here, me being of them even though I am on the forums 24/7, have never seen it before and just stumbled across it a few hours back.
    01-28-11 11:59 AM
    Thanks for the heads up, ML!

And yes, a lot of people have stopped checking the themes forum... :-)

Else: when you charge the phone, does the battery meter show the blinking electric signal? Mine doesn't...

It does show that electrical icon bro....check it out....

Can you do a battery pull please?

PS: When you do a battery pull, it takes a while till everything loads into memory so don't be scared if your BB was kinda slow at first, that's normal, then it will be super fast again
    01-28-11 12:05 PM
    Hmm. I have not tried this theme, but I created my own OS6 theme, and while the charging icon works when not on the home screen, it does not work on the home screen... ???

I already did a battery pull...

It does show that electrical icon bro....check it out....

Can you do a battery pull please?

PS: When you do a battery pull, it takes a while till everything loads into memory so don't be scared if your BB was kinda slow at first, that's normal, then it will be super fast again
    01-28-11 12:10 PM
    Hmm. I have not tried this theme, but I created my own OS6 theme, and while the charging icon works when not on the home screen, it does not work on the home screen... ???

I already did a battery pull...

Oh waait a sec, so you have not actually downloaded the theme which I posted in originally? I mean, you are running your own theme which has this error?

hmmm strange....why don't you try the theme I posted?
    01-28-11 12:12 PM
    Oh waait a sec, so you have not actually downloaded the theme which I posted in originally? I mean, you are running your own theme which has this error?

hmmm strange....why don't you try the theme I posted?
    I guess I will, just to see if it works fine... :-)
    But yes, I should have been more clear in my first post before.

And thanks for the tip!
    01-28-11 12:14 PM
    I guess I will, just to see if it works fine... :-)
    But yes, I should have been more clear in my first post before.

And thanks for the tip!

Awaiting your reply bro, lemme know how it goes
    01-28-11 12:34 PM
    I hate first time themes. They just tweak some settings and call it a "theme".
    01-28-11 01:03 PM
    You should instead thank the person for creating and sharing a theme...
    Do not be just mean...
    01-28-11 01:08 PM
    Actually, this first time theme makes a world of difference

Don't try it if you think it's a first time theme
    01-28-11 01:13 PM
    Awaiting your reply bro, lemme know how it goes
    Well... I did a few things with my theme, loaded it up and: now it shows the charging icon, but it is not fading in/out... ???

And I love simplistic themes...
    01-28-11 01:36 PM
    Well... I did a few things with my theme, loaded it up and: now it shows the charging icon, but it is not fading in/out... ???

And I love simplistic themes...
    Kris, I'd recommend posting your issues and questions with this theme in the thread of the person who actually created it: elmorro. Matrix Leader did not create it and cannot help you with it.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/os...s-free-580067/
    01-28-11 01:49 PM
    Downloaded this theme after looking at the screenshots in the first post, I love it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-11 02:33 PM
    Not sure what you are talking about, but I have made quite a few thmes, including a friggen-long-***-handcoded-SVG-one OS6 imitation theme for OS5 contained in my signature.

The reason I made this one is BECAUSE I wanted the original OS5 look and feel for OS6 and some sexy curves dude.
    01-28-11 10:32 PM
    I love this theme! Thanks for sharing!

I really hated that favourites, frequent, downloads, and media.
    01-29-11 12:58 AM
    Not sure what you are talking about, but I have made quite a few thmes, including a friggen-long-***-handcoded-SVG-one OS6 imitation theme for OS5 contained in my signature.

The reason I made this one is BECAUSE I wanted the original OS5 look and feel for OS6 and some sexy curves dude.
    Ignore those unappreciating people elmorro! I admire your work and you have saved me from having to deal with that annoying bar! You don't understand how much happier I am to use my 9780 with your Theme

THAAAAANKS BRO!! Keep 'em comin'
    01-29-11 01:12 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD