05-11-10 07:49 AM
72 123
tools
    Hi Johnny,

I too have problems navigating, when i scroll to the far left it pops up to the weather slot, would it be possible to make it just scroll to the last icon and not back to the top?

Thanks
    Vince
    12-31-09 10:57 AM
    any possibility of requesting a few minor tweaks if even for donation?

Default Font
    No transitions
    No top right icon (vky218 explained it well)

everything else looks really clean, nice and professional, im loving the theme but if I could have it perfect id be completely happy.
    Last edited by Black.; 12-31-09 at 05:23 PM.
    12-31-09 05:18 PM
    Wow...nice job! This theme is faaast! Thanks a bunch!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-09 06:37 PM
    I just downloaded this theme. It is a great theme & I love the all black but there are a few bugs with it that need to be fixed. I've provided screenshots to show what I'm referring to.

I apologize in advance if this comes off as nit-picking or negative in any way. I really do like this theme.. It's just that I am a theme builder also and am very detail oriented.

1) Application status text gets cut off when application name is a little long.

2) It's a little difficult to see the cursor on the menu using the gray/black gradient combination you used. Perhaps a dark gray and one a shade or two lighter would be easier to see.

3) Button text is nearly impossible to see unless highlighted with the font color set as black.

4) QuickLaunch Shortcut does not work on version 2. Yes, I have homescreen dialing turned off.

5) Font on profile selector screen is unreadable (black on black). (Sorry, couldn't get a screenshot of this one on my device.)

6) Homescreen navigation could be considered a little confusing. (Horizontal navigation but up on the 6th icon in the bottom dock goes to the weather slot..)

7) Lock icon on the lock screen is partially obscured by the bottom banner; it needs to be moved up slightly so it sits above the banner. (Also can't get this screenshot directly from device)

8) Personally, I'd like to see all of the bottom dock icons have the ability to scroll to the hidden today.

Again, this is a great theme with a lot of potential.

01-01-10 04:04 AM
    bro nice theme .. im using it for 2 weeks already , although some small prob.. but i can live with it .. btw , can u let me know which weather app are u using as display on the theme ? im using weather eye and weather bug , but doesnt show the temp on my home screen.. thanks
    01-01-10 11:16 PM
    It's so nice theme, but have no vesion for BlackBerry 8900???
    01-09-10 09:10 AM
    Wonderful theme! Works great! +1 on spacebar hotkey for quicklaunch; seems to be the standard for the past themes I've downloaded.

01-09-10 09:50 AM
    Noob alert. How do I install these themes to my BB?
    01-13-10 06:30 PM
    Noob alert. How do I install these themes to my BB?
    Visit the OTA link from your BB Browser. Hit download/install and you got it.
    01-13-10 09:09 PM
    bro nice theme .. im using it for 2 weeks already , although some small prob.. but i can live with it .. btw , can u let me know which weather app are u using as display on the theme ? im using weather eye and weather bug , but doesnt show the temp on my home screen.. thanks
    Try BeWeather (aka BlackBerry Weather)
    01-18-10 12:57 PM
    Hey Johnny- can you make this theme with just the weather icon on the homescreen? would be perfect then imo especially for those of us that use shortcutme or quicklaunch (really no cluttering icons needed).

all the best and keep up the cool design.
    blackdogtx
    01-19-10 10:06 AM
    Any chance of this theme coming with no hidden today? Also normal icon selector would be cool too!
    01-19-10 06:18 PM
    im finding that from the home screen i am unable to access the sound profiles button...any fix to this?
    01-20-10 02:19 PM
    is there one
    01-20-10 02:32 PM
    im finding that from the home screen i am unable to access the sound profiles button...any fix to this?
    **update**

if i have my calendar app in the 2nd slot and scroll to my top showing event and slide to the left i can access the profiles screen. a little inconvienient but ok for now...possible to fix?
    01-20-10 03:58 PM
    another thing ive found...when moving programs areound to different folders, the home folder is white...unless that was expected
    01-20-10 04:12 PM
    Johnny Cash kind of guy here and love the all black. The only problem is the QL hot key. I don't use key shortcuts so have dial from homescreen on. If you could (please) change the QL hotkey to space bar this theme would kill. Thanks

01-21-10 01:37 PM
    Johnny Cash kind of guy here and love the all black. The only problem is the QL hot key. I don't use key shortcuts so have dial from homescreen on. If you could (please) change the QL hotkey to space bar this theme would kill. Thanks

01-21-10 01:55 PM
    The best theme I ever seen for BlackBerry

01-27-10 05:10 PM
    Thanks...I'm testing version 3 right now.

More of a minimalistic feel to it, maximize homescreen space with small icons, more keyboard shortcuts and hidden hotspots...

01-27-10 06:57 PM
    a couple screenshots from version 3...

Attachment 53040
    Attachment 53041

Some new features as well...
    Hotspots - clock opens clock app, battery opens options, signal meter opens manage connections.
    Hotkeys - $=SMS. Spacebar=Quicklaunch 0=Manage Connections
    01-28-10 09:03 AM
    Version 3 looks great Johnny... really looking forward to this one
    01-28-10 02:51 PM
    Looks like this will be my next theme.

Will the home screen icons be customizable?
    01-28-10 04:00 PM
    V3 looks awesome!!!

01-29-10 11:07 AM
    This a real good theme
    01-29-10 02:14 PM
72 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD