Hi as stated above I'm using Ablution theme by Perfecolor Design and I noticed a faster battery drain than before i used it, could it be that my theme is causing this? I haven't installed any new app to my bold 9700. Apps installed on my berry are:
    Ablution Theme
    DriveSafe.ly
    Facebook
    FreeTips
    Picticons
    Tunewiki
    Twitter
    Yahoo Messenger

Oh one more thing, this is Off Topic but i'll squeeze it here Is there a way to clean uninstall apps? I've noticed that since i had the BlackBerry ID for BB App World, everytime I uninstall something it goes to the uninstalled tab below the installed tab on App World>My World. Cause it think if it's still there then it uses some space on the very limited RAM of my berry.

Thanks
    10-05-10 02:44 AM
    for one, it doesn't use space once an app is listed under "uninstalled".

Use the theme you had previously and your drainage should slow back to normal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-10 04:23 AM
    Thanks Root. Dang too bad i super like this theme. Oh well, guess i have to look for a new theme then. Thanks again dude.
    10-05-10 05:59 AM
    So Brian...you're saying that a theme can affect the battery drainage rate of the device? I do notice this also but was not sure if it was by coincidence only until Klinton asked.
    10-16-10 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD