I know there are quite a few!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-10 12:19 PM
    Funny, I was just going to post something about this....where ARE they? Are they all paid now????
    No one will throw us poor BB owners a bone? Get it? a Bone???
    Happy Halloween guys.
    10-08-10 09:11 PM
    Here's my contribution, works on OS 5 8900, 9700, and 96XX respetively. Usually, it's extremely easy to find stuff here doing a simple search from a computer, you could also access CB from Opera or Bolt and search for stuff there :-)
    10-08-10 10:08 PM
    What I more commonly do is I have my fav theme, which is very wallpaper friendly, and then put various walls on there, which are plentiful, Halloween or whatever it is I want.

10-08-10 10:36 PM
    Oh sweet! Thanks so much!
    I have searched every 8900 theme and any other that works with my 9700 and so many of the inks are dead now....I am kinda surprised there aren't any ne 2010 Halloween themes.
    Thanks a bunch for this one!!!!

10-08-10 10:42 PM
    Cool Breeze, I do the same thing. I almost never use the wall that comes with the theme....
    I was hoping to find an orange type theme... that would go with the Zillion Halloween wallies I have saved.
    Natemz has a great Orange theme but Im not a HUGE fan of the transitions... I guess I also was just hoping someone would get a little creative and do some Halloween icons or something...
    I LOVE all the girlie theme blogger's themes and they do great Halloween ones but just wanted to veer away from the cute and go more toward the gory side...
    Muah ah ah.....
    Great ideas tho for the OP.
    10-08-10 10:58 PM
    Here's my contribution, works on OS 5 8900, 9700, and 96XX respetively. Usually, it's extremely easy to find stuff here doing a simple search from a computer, you could also access CB from Opera or Bolt and search for stuff there :-)

My wall with your Halloweenie theme. Thanks!!!!!!!
    10-08-10 11:22 PM
    10-09-10 12:16 AM

My wall with your Halloweenie theme. Thanks!!!!!!!
    You are welcome, what's that 6th icon?
    10-09-10 02:09 AM
    All I do is use my favorite theme that is very wallpaper friendly and then change my wallpaper to a Halloween one.

BOO!!!!!!
    10-09-10 08:45 AM
    6th icon is my BBM friend's icon. I love it.

10-09-10 08:46 AM
    All I do is use my favorite theme that is very wallpaper friendly and then change my wallpaper to a Halloween one.

BOO!!!!!!

Love that! Would you share the pumpkin wallie? Please?
    10-09-10 08:49 AM

Love that one too! I didnt see it last time I was at your site! Thanks!
    10-09-10 08:51 AM
    Love that! Would you share the pumpkin wallie? Please?
    Here you go. Enjoy!!

Attachment 73931
    10-09-10 09:03 AM
    Thanks Mojave!!!! Happy Halloween!!!!!
    10-09-10 09:42 PM
    I should have a cracking 2010 Halloween theme out tomorrow.

Its a 12 icon sliding dock with a weather slot that can be turned on or off depending on your preference and a profiles icon in the header on the homescreen. The icons themselves are actually pumpkins with black icons overlaid which turn to a yellow/fade as they are highlighted. Another touch is that when not highlighted each icon has an orange surround but as you scroll on to it the surround fades purple then black. The new items indicator is a black spider. The signal meter is a web which gets larger as the signal increases and the battery meter is a cauldron which gradually empties as the charge goes down.

Its very cool if I say so myself! Hopefully I'll have it up tomorrow but if not the next day.

Thanks

Stevie

Last edited by Stevies; 10-10-10 at 10:01 PM.
    10-10-10 09:21 PM
    Well! I hope to be first in line. This sounds great! Thanks for the heads up!
    10-10-10 09:53 PM
    Is it out??????
    10-12-10 09:44 PM
    Sorry, intended to say that it was in this thread. Its called Trick or Treat and is now on the second page on this section of the forum.

Thanks

Stevie

10-13-10 03:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD