Just got my new 9700 with Vodafone in UK. The phone only apears to have one theme downloaded on it "Precision Zen". I'd like to download a simple Today them that shows both messages (emails) plus calendar on the home screen with 6 icons below.

I found a fantastic one for my 9000 Bold via this site which did just that with a subtle mottled black background thrown in (this came from onThearm.com).

Anyone found a similar simple plain business like theme?

Thanks!
    11-16-09 07:51 AM
    Have a look in here http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/

Any theme for the Tour or 8900 will work on the 9700

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-09 08:21 AM
    Just got my new 9700 with Vodafone in UK. The phone only apears to have one theme downloaded on it "Precision Zen". I'd like to download a simple Today them that shows both messages (emails) plus calendar on the home screen with 6 icons below.

I found a fantastic one for my 9000 Bold via this site which did just that with a subtle mottled black background thrown in (this came from onThearm.com).

Anyone found a similar simple plain business like theme?

Thanks!
    Exact same one im running on my Bold...havent found anything in the 8900 curve theme forums yet....still looking.

Could always put a request in for someone to do it for you...im looking for something similar or exactly the same to run on my 9700 Bold2...hopefully someone can point us in the right direction.
    11-16-09 08:25 AM
    on the main screen if you go options you can change to a Today screen. It may not be what you want, but should be there.
    11-16-09 08:37 AM
    GOOGLE blackberrybliss in the forums.
    11-16-09 02:08 PM
    GOOGLE blackberrybliss in the forums.
    So this theme will definitely work with the 9700? If so, it looks awesome! The link is below for others who might be interested.

Blackberry Bliss theme
    11-16-09 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD