Hey everyone,
    I'm sure most of you jumped at the chance to finally upgrade your device os to 6.0, I myself did the same, but sadly all of my themes are of course not supported. My question for you is: Does anyone know of any themes that are supported by the new os? Or, is it still a waiting game? I'll try to tinker with theme studio as well, and see what I can come up with. Any info leading to the discovery of a sweet new theme for my sweet new os would be greatly appreciated.
    11-06-10 03:47 PM
    11-06-10 04:20 PM
    That really is quite sad. I'm working with theme studio 6 right now. It seems like that will be only way to get a theme for my bold at this point.
    11-06-10 04:47 PM
    We just got BlackBerry 6 and yall are already wanting themes for it? Truely sad...I love the stock theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-10 11:05 PM
    The stock theme is nice and all, But i tend to get bored with things easily. what I really miss is having an on screen weather icon slot. I know I'm really impatient. I'll just enjoy os 6 and the beautiful stock theme, for now.
    11-07-10 09:08 PM
    I agree with you bblover. Its exciting to have os6 and it works great! But I enjoy customizing my BB too. I like designing themes and personalizing colors, buttons and images.

There isnt anything out there as of yet that I've seen for os6 on our devices. Just a Beta theme builder for the 9800.
    11-07-10 09:54 PM
    Yeah, I noticed that as well. I uninstalled theme studio 5 the other day, thinking it would give me the ability to create a theme for my bold 9700 for os 6, but unfortunately, that wan't the case. I would downgrade, but I love os 6 too much and I have been waiting a log time for the leak to come out for my bold. There's no way I'm going back to os 5, especially for something as little as there not being a theme for os 6... Yet. Whenever the os becomes official, I'm sure we'll see support for it in theme studio as well. Until then, we can simply enjoy os 6 and it's slightly customizable stock theme.
    11-07-10 10:10 PM
    I do love designing themes, but yes I'm too tickled to have os6 to even consider downgrading for a theme. The Theme Builder will come!

All the keyboard shortcuts, webkit is simply amazing (if you've been a BB user like me for a while!) univeral search, to me it's truely is a revamped OS for blackberry. Also, yes the fact that we can HIDE the dock, have 2 rows or just 1 row, no more code in composer for a "hidden dock". Swipe back and fourth between app pages, emails and so on!

For a NON touch device theres nothing like my 9700. It's just an incredible OS on a powerful smartphone. Not to mention the best full QWERTY keyboards for a candybar styled phone!
    Last edited by diggy; 11-08-10 at 12:05 AM.
    11-07-10 10:48 PM
    yeah, I'm ecstatic about the new os and all of the new features,therein. I have been a blackberry user for a while, as well. I started out with the 9000. As soon as I realized the 9000 would never be able to upgrade to os 6, I got bumpped up to the bold 9700 through waranty, knowing the day would come when I could have os 6 on my device, before I had the ability to upgrade my contract and upgrade device to the Torch.

11-08-10 12:07 AM
    Loving the profile picture bblover !

Even with the little bugs here and there within the OS can't see me rolling back to OS5.

Looking through there themes made for the Torch so far not certain I would bother changing to any of them over the stock theme.
    11-08-10 11:27 AM
    Loving the profile picture bblover !

Even with the little bugs here and there within the OS can't see me rolling back to OS5.

Looking through there themes made for the Torch so far not certain I would bother changing to any of them over the stock theme.
    Thank you, Andy. I love me some Doctor who!

I looked through the Torch themes, as well. None have yet caught my eye. Not that I have a Torch anyway, but still. The stock theme for os 6 is pretty decent. Hopefully theme studio starts to support os 6 on bold 9700.
    11-09-10 12:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD