Could you reccommend me any themes where not only when you choose a picture to be your wallpaper, it also goes behind the application image screen. Ive heard you can only change this though certain themes.

So do any one on this forum no any 9700 themes which change the app screen aswell.

Thanks ! ..
    04-28-10 10:30 AM
    Almost every theme out here that is not precision zen like has a custom app screen. Maybe the mistake you are making is that there is a theme that will allow you to change the app screen wallpapaper like the home wallpaper, but that's not possible at the moment. The wallpaper of the appscreen is determined by the theme, and not changeable by users.

Gr niels
    04-28-10 01:58 PM
    There is a workaround for this:

Use Tour themes.... made for 4.7 - When you first load the theme, you will either have a blank white app screen, or the wallpaper that was from the previous theme that was enabled. Simply change back to the default precision theme, change the wallpaper to what you want (doesn't matter that the app screen is still a blue gradient), then change back to the 4.7 theme you want. Your wallpaper will now show on the 4.7 apps screen.

5.0 themes will not work with custom wallpaper on the apps screen. I don't use any of those because it bugs me having a different wallpaper on home screen and apps screen. So I use ALL 4.7 themes for now with this workaround.
    04-29-10 09:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD