04-27-10 08:58 PM
37 12
tools
    Check out my Blog!
    Its there!

link is in signature!
    do you think you could work in a QuickLaunch convenience key from the homescreen ?
    02-05-10 03:19 PM
    Something is wrong here. There is no signature link here if your using you blackberry to download it. I can't see it anywhere! But, from my pc, I can. This is an ota right? What's going on?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-10 08:10 PM
    Something is wrong here. There is no signature link here if your using you blackberry to download it. I can't see it anywhere! But, from my pc, I can. This is an ota right? What's going on?

HERE is the link.
    02-05-10 08:41 PM
    nice!
    10chars
    02-06-10 06:53 AM
    absolutely amazing! the most incredible theme i've ever seen!
    just a few suggestions though!
    the messaging, sms and mms and phone screens look a little distorted because of the header! i'm not sure if you meant for that!
    and the "yes", "no", "delete" and "cancel" buttons don't fit in the specific boxes when they are highlighted!
    thanks for the hard work! just wanted to suggest some things to make your theme perfect!
    amazing work again!
    02-06-10 10:55 AM
    Thanks for the heads up.

Just to let everyone know, ive decided to make this theme premium. at 5pm EST on Feb 8, i will be taking the link off my blog. Get your free download while you can.

Times are hard. Sorry.

:EDIT: Ok, make it friday Feb 12 5pm EST!
    Last edited by 9of13; 02-08-10 at 09:06 PM.
    02-08-10 04:19 AM
    Thanks for the heads up.

Just to let everyone know, ive decided to make this theme premium. at 5pm EST on Feb 8, i will be taking the link off my blog. Get your free download while you can.

Times are hard. Sorry.
    I am not a Trekkie by any means but this theme is AMAZING! The animations on the front, oh wow. I know alot of people who would really dig this.
    02-08-10 06:54 AM
    I am getting my first blackberry curve 8530 today!! Yeah!!! does anyone happen to know where I would be able to find a star trek theme (preferably LCARS) for my new phone? I would love to have one!!
    04-19-10 01:00 PM
    Heyhey I can understand the high price but is there a possibility that you make a video of it? I will pay the money if the video shows me what I can expect :-)

04-20-10 01:45 AM
    Heyhey I can understand the high price but is there a possibility that you make a video of it? I will pay the money if the video shows me what I can expect :-)

Video to come soon.

But i can honestly say, i think i made the best LCARS theme to date! lol
    04-21-10 05:26 PM
    Wheres the Vid :-)
    04-27-10 02:30 PM
    Sorry for the wait but ive had a long week of work and the same this week. hopefully ill have it done by the weekend. (i have no digital camera)
    04-27-10 08:58 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD