Hey very nice theme. But what's the different between the theme w/trans and one w/o the trans? I can't seem to find a different. Lmk. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-10 09:42 PM
    Great theme michal, thanks for sharing

Just 2 minor annoyances using the no underlay weather version:-

1) You said you fixed the weather icon to position #1 on the App Screen but you haven't, it's still in position #10. Any chance you can change this?

2) The carrier name is not centred above the time on the Home Screen, it's too far over to the left. Any chance you can sort this too?

Many thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-10 06:33 AM
    As per request, I have updated the theme to include OS 6 Icons...check it out, and let me know what you think...
    08-17-10 02:36 AM
    brilliant - thanks!
    08-17-10 07:30 AM
    Originally Posted by 17.michal
    Very basic theme with 9 smaller sized icons + 1 reg size icon for weather, different version OTAs are listed below. Hope you enjoy.

Edit: I have fixed the issues with the theme, thank you for stepping up with the comments.

Themes w/ Hidden Today
    w/ Transitions
    w/o Transitions

Themes w/o Hidden Today
    w/ Transitions
    w/o Transitions

Click Here For My Other Themes - this site is mobile friendly page, so it's kinda plain and boring.
    Just want to say I love your 9+1 theme, specifically the v1.1 (with the default OS5 icons) as shown above. Thank you for sharing it.
    Last edited by Kevlarr; 10-01-10 at 01:16 AM.
    08-31-10 08:14 AM
    As per request, I have updated the theme to include OS 6 Icons...check it out, and let me know what you think...
    Brilliant Michael !
    I have voted this topic and are subscribed to it.

The reason is I would ask you to do me and perhaps the others too a favour and make the clock and network clickable so you can directly go to the clock screen and the same for the network, if you click it you go to the network menu where you can manage the radio, wifi, bluetooth.

I have mentioned this too in another topic where someone made a multiple icon on row too but it's with the OS5 icons.

So maybe if you would find some time for this to add, would be great.
    I'll keep following this topic for the future and keep up the good work!
    09-01-10 05:41 AM
    Best theme ever. I rocked version 1.1 since you released it and now will use this one. My only issue over time has been that every Wednesday, the date text overlaps the time. How do you make your date formatted as "Tuesday 23 April"?

One issue I have noticed in this latest release is that on calls, if the screen is set to show my number, the incoming or outgoing call text overlaps it. Otherwise this is the best theme I have ever used. THANKS.
    11-26-10 11:12 AM
    I really like this theme. Awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!
    11-27-10 08:21 AM
    Looks pretty good! Thanks for sharing.
    11-27-10 11:48 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD