Theme I originally made for the bb 8900, but after testing it seems to be ok for the 9700 too...if you like it, feel free to use it, however since I made the theme i have misplaced the source files, so I won't be able to make any changes on request. See below for the OTA link.

OTA Download

Hope you enjoy...

Feel Free To Donate If You Feel It's Necessary
    Last edited by 17.michal; 04-10-10 at 03:00 AM.
    03-21-10 01:11 AM
    this, is, perfect. I've been looking for something like this forever. THANK YOU.
    03-21-10 03:37 AM
    Perfect ! Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-10 03:59 AM
    Very nice work-I like the simple uncluttered themes. Thank you for sharing.
    03-21-10 09:12 AM
    Does this have hidden today?

03-21-10 10:16 AM
    I can't tell from the pic--does this have a weather slot? And is the wallpaper user-changable?
    03-21-10 10:56 AM
    17.michal - thanks for sharing. very nice and simple theme. I like it and have been looking for something like this for a long time, especially the 9 icons with weather icon. If I am willing to donate, will you be doing a hidden today theme with some transition?
    03-21-10 11:08 AM
    if there is hidden today, then it would be a perfect theme. :-)

please make one with hidden today
    03-21-10 11:20 AM
    Nice job dude!

03-23-10 01:36 PM
    Awesome theme. Would be nice if it had transitions. Please make :$

03-23-10 03:03 PM
    just wondering if you can make a version that has the square illuminated border in the icons when selecting?

i have a problem on the 3rd party apps in the home screen.. it doesn't highlight the icon so you are not sure that you are selecting that app.. the default ones eg. message, sms and mms, browser.. glows but for the 3rd party apps like fb, ubertwitter, ym doesn't glow..

thanks
    03-24-10 10:45 PM
    Thank you for this theme, 17.michal. I had downloaded your similar 9+1 theme for my 8520, and a friend wanted it for her 9700. I've lurked on these forums for months, but finally registered just so I could better search for this thread.

It's a shame that you've lost the source, because my friend is pretty disappointed that this one doesn't have the 'hidden today' feature. If you should find the source, please consider adding this feature, as well as highlighting for the weather app slot.
    06-09-10 04:16 PM
    Thank you for this theme, 17.michal. I had downloaded your similar 9+1 theme for my 8520, and a friend wanted it for her 9700. I've lurked on these forums for months, but finally registered just so I could better search for this thread.

It's a shame that you've lost the source, because my friend is pretty disappointed that this one doesn't have the 'hidden today' feature. If you should find the source, please consider adding this feature, as well as highlighting for the weather app slot.
    Hey, I have created a similar theme for the bb 9700 w/ os5. the links and screenshot is listed at the thread: 9+1 Home Screen Icons - Basic Theme
    06-21-10 11:13 PM
    H, would it be possible for you to post the desktop download link please? thx
    06-24-10 08:14 PM
    This is what I've been looking for..
    Thanks for making this one.

By the way.. I know that you said you misplaced the source files, but.. can you, by any chance, create a version without the black lines on the top & bottom banner background & without the weather slot? So it's just like the default precision zen only with 9 icons. A rectangular selection box is welcomed but not necessary. Willing to donate if this is possible.
    06-28-10 02:02 AM
    Very nice theme!!!
    06-28-10 05:05 AM
    Clean, I like the small icons.
    06-28-10 11:45 PM
    Hello Everyone,

I tried downloading the theme OTA and it loaded. but i cant see it in theme area of my Bold 9780. it shows only one blackberrry Active.

please advise.

Thanks in advance.
    01-27-11 09:05 PM
    The reason why it doesn't work is because it is not compatible with OS6 at this time, I hope that soon I'll have time to update it to OS6...sorry, not going to be compatible for now.

Hello Everyone,

I tried downloading the theme OTA and it loaded. but i cant see it in theme area of my Bold 9780. it shows only one blackberrry Active.

please advise.

Thanks in advance.
    01-27-11 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD