For some reason ever since i stopped posting my themes up here ive received a LOT more PMs looking for my recent work. Well in order to avoid having to respond to everyone, here are the most asked about. NONE of these themes will be altered. If you see a weather slot version or something floating around its because someone had a customization done. I have no time for any more custom work as classes begin for me this week but you are welcome to purchase any custom versions i have already created. With that said....

Noble
    Click the trackpad to show dock, scroll up to the icons. Scroll down to the bblogo from the first or last icon to hide it. THIS WONT CHANGE. Everything made by me except the icons. Hidden today. $ for sms, 0 profiles, r for pictures.

Noble

Bloom/Blume
    Comes in blue(blume) or yellow(bloom), hidden today, scroll up from the last icon to focus away from the icons. Hot keys $ sms, r pics, 0 profiles. Everything created by me except the icons which i grabbed from bbthemelab.com.

Bloom
    Blume

Deceit/Deceit Purple
    This theme was a custom for good ol SevereDeceit. He uses Batteryex as well as myself and a ton of others lately so the battery will be excluded from this theme. This started off as a scrolling dock but SD suggested click to hide because of all the random issues people tend to have so in attempt to avoid that its been changed to show and hide it with z/0. Hidden today, all custom graphics in the entire theme except the signal meter and the stock icons. Hotkeys $ for sms/mms and r for pictures. Wallpapers are my creations that will not be shared. Purple version is less polished than "Deceit."

Deceit
    Deceit Purple

Pink Deceit
    The icons hide with z and 0, hidden today, $ for sms. No changes to this theme, no color variations. Its basically a Tyrant/Deceit baby. This is the end for the Deceit series..

Pink Deceit

Treachery
    In the appscreen when you receive a new message, the circles will turn red. When you highlight an app, theyll turn green. z/0 hides the dock, $ for sms, r for pics, e for profiles.

Treachery

Swank
    Dock hides with z and 0, $ for sms.

Swank

Primitive
    Icons hide with z/0, $ for sms, r for pictures. Everything made by me except the OS6 icons which i grabbed from bbthemelab.com.

Primitive

xoxo

Cam

Last edited by thaqueencami; 06-09-11 at 05:11 PM.
    TLRuss, miss_p1nky and kam2958 like this.
    08-23-10 10:53 AM
    Good job, boo.
    08-23-10 10:57 AM
    Good job, boo.
    You are a quick one, my little sellout. I didn't know you still came around these parts. :P <3
    08-23-10 11:03 AM
    Great themes....thanks !!!!
    08-23-10 11:04 AM
    Thanks, and you are most welcome.
    08-23-10 11:05 AM
    thx cami dat blume theme is da bizness luv it
    08-23-10 11:08 AM
    thx cami dat blume theme is da bizness luv it
    Haha nice to know someone else says "tha business" other than me. Thanks glad you like it, its easily one of my faves.
    08-23-10 11:10 AM
    good looking out on the free themes... u do good work.
    08-23-10 11:25 AM
    good looking out on the free themes... u do good work.
    For sure. Everythangs better when its Free.99.

Thanks.
    08-23-10 11:28 AM
    Awesome work!!!
    Noble rocks!!!!!!

+1

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-10 11:47 AM
    You are a quick one, my little sellout. I didn't know you still came around these parts. :P <3
    Hahaha, I left BlackBerry, not you.
    08-23-10 12:45 PM
    Thank you SWEETIE! (I'm never going to quit doing that ... you know this)

I'm going to have theme DTs when you start class... *eye twitch* see it's already starting!
    08-23-10 01:27 PM
    Excellent work as always

ps- thanks for the customizations
    08-23-10 01:58 PM
    I'm the guy who finds themes for all my friends and family, and yours pop up often.
    I gotta say you went 7 for 7 with these.
    And that red/green circle thing you got going on with Treachery is, how you say, "tha business" lol. Thanks again.

08-23-10 02:08 PM
    The BEST !!!
    Love the Fullscreen wallpaper

08-23-10 02:35 PM
    As my homie drake would say "you the f*ckin best!* boutta rock out with purple and pink deceit

08-23-10 02:48 PM
    Hahaha thanks yall.

08-23-10 08:26 PM
    Cami, Everything you touchs turns to gold!! I love you dearly & if you were the last theme builder on earth I'd still be elated!!!!
    You know how to create girly & guy themes which makes your work so versatile.
    I think I speak for everyone when I say we're all having a hard time with you going back to school for the mere fact that you have us all SO spoiled!!
    You're an immense asset to the theme community & I really appreciate all your hard work & time that you put into your work & sharing everything for FREE!!!
    08-24-10 06:23 AM
    Thanks Julie, ever since you got (jacked) your phone you have shared nothing but great words of appreciation. With all the garbage that gets brought to the table I have definitely needed this from time to time, so thank YOU for being supportive. And no worries on occasion ill have to make something for myself. Bahahaha I should have been QueenMidas. Now the song is stuck in my head!

08-24-10 07:42 AM
    Great job babe!
    08-24-10 08:30 AM
    I like the primitive theme, thanks for posting.

08-24-10 08:44 AM
    Thaqueencami,
    You've got real talent (as you know)! I'm jealous of your work.
    It's nice to see some more quality free themes.
    I tip my hat to you.
    DReW
    08-24-10 08:57 AM
    Thanks Julie, ever since you got (jacked) your phone you have shared nothing but great words of appreciation. With all the garbage that gets brought to the table I have definitely needed this from time to time, so thank YOU for being supportive. And no worries on occasion ill have to make something for myself. Bahahaha I should have been QueenMidas. Now the song is stuck in my head!

Haters will always hate...That's their job!! Don't waste any time or effort on them. Keep doing what you're doing ~ Keep shining! Your loyal followers love you & appreciate you & remember ~ You're too blessed to be stressed! ♥
    08-24-10 09:00 AM
    I am seriously digging the Noble theme. Functional, yet very stylish and unique. Color scheme is dead on as well. Thanks for sharing queen!
    08-24-10 09:19 AM
    Thaqueencami,
    You've got real talent (as you know)! I'm jealous of your work.
    It's nice to see some more quality free themes.
    I tip my hat to you.
    DReW
    D.R.e.W, No need to be jealous! All my kids have the 85xx & you're one of the few people who even make themes for that device. Both of my daughters are using your themes right now. So kudos to you as well!
    08-24-10 09:47 AM
137 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD