Correct, anything you insert a new folder, it goes by the actual OS you have on your phone. Theme creators can not change those...
    06-09-10 11:40 PM
    So I downloaded it, thought I would hate it as I do most themes...but I'm actually cool with this one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-10 09:21 AM
    Wow, I love the transition, the transparencies i didn't think was possible.

Could you please:

Assign space as for QuickLaunch.
    A weather slot. I could live without the Search button.
    Change the wallpaper for the homescreen to something that makes the hidden today readable.

Also feel free not to copy RIM with the icon highlights. A better highlight would look like the way you decorated the pop up menus.

Awesome theme. +++++
    06-10-10 10:07 AM
    Wow, I love the transition, the transparencies i didn't think was possible.

Could you please:

Assign space as for QuickLaunch.
    A weather slot. I could live without the Search button.
    Change the wallpaper for the homescreen to something that makes the hidden today readable.

Also feel free not to copy RIM with the icon highlights. A better highlight would look like the way you decorated the pop up menus.

Awesome theme. +++++

hi there, if your after a custom version, then feel free to email me at custom6 [@] bbthemes.co.uk with what your after and i`ll get on it for ya for a small donation.

as for making the hidden today readable, i have created a hidden today sliding pane (see video on OP) which enables text to be read on most backgrounds
    shift T to show, shift Y to hide the pane

hope that helps (hidden today pane added in V1.6)
    06-10-10 01:14 PM
    can i ask which version your running? as this feature was introduced in the 1.6 update
    I'm using version 1.6. However this is on an 8900. Shouldn't matter though.

EDIT: I toggled "dial from home screen" and it is working now.
    Last edited by YMark; 06-10-10 at 03:28 PM.
    06-10-10 03:21 PM
    Hello.

Will an update be available any time soon?

Maybe a version that supports BeWeather Free and doesn't show the "dia" and "Mess" when displaying All?

Thanks for providing this great theme for free.

Have a nice day.

-Rich

hi there, if your after a custom version, then feel free to email me at custom6 [@] bbthemes.co.uk with what your after and i`ll get on it for ya for a small donation.

as for making the hidden today readable, i have created a hidden today sliding pane (see video on OP) which enables text to be read on most backgrounds
    shift T to show, shift Y to hide the pane

hope that helps (hidden today pane added in V1.6)
    06-10-10 04:02 PM
    I have trouble reading the name and number on incoming calls. The Blackberry background (which has light text) obscures the contact information.
    06-10-10 04:32 PM
    I have trouble reading the name and number on incoming calls. The Blackberry background (which has light text) obscures the contact information.
    This is a fantastic theme, really like your work. I have the same issue on calls, could you please just apply the same fix as you did for the App Screen and run a black background? Thanks again, best theme out there.
    06-10-10 05:25 PM
    This is a fantastic theme, really like your work. I have the same issue on calls, could you please just apply the same fix as you did for the App Screen and run a black background? Thanks again, best theme out there.
    hi there i have been well busy the last few days, but rest assured i am sorting an update for this
    06-10-10 05:43 PM
    hi there i have been well busy the last few days, but rest assured i am sorting an update for this
    That's great to hear, can't wait. Love this theme
    06-14-10 01:35 PM
    I hate these OS6 themes for the more 'high end' phones. A simple dock with 6-8 icons ala precision would be infinitely better than those clumsy imprecise scrolling sub menus dock.

Hidden docks, these things are prone to jitters. Is it necessary for the dock to wobble like that if we somehow don't swipe perfectly horizontal.

Also do you even know where u're scrolling to as the dock animates into view? Even if you do, thats one more button click to run your app (usually the space bar). If I wanted that kind of hassle I would just click on the #&@! BB symbol for the app screen.

Make a usable theme people will buy those than some gimmicky technical showcase. Rather than figuring what can scroll out of what side of the screen, time is better spent polishing the OS6 icons, those alone will be a selling point.
    06-21-10 02:26 AM
    I hate these OS6 themes for the more 'high end' phones. A simple dock with 6-8 icons ala precision would be infinitely better than those clumsy imprecise scrolling sub menus dock.

Hidden docks, these things are prone to jitters. Is it necessary for the dock to wobble like that if we somehow don't swipe perfectly horizontal.

Also do you even know where u're scrolling to as the dock animates into view? Even if you do, thats one more button click to run your app (usually the space bar). If I wanted that kind of hassle I would just click on the #&@! BB symbol for the app screen.

Make a usable theme people will buy those than some gimmicky technical showcase. Rather than figuring what can scroll out of what side of the screen, time is better spent polishing the OS6 icons, those alone will be a selling point.
    thanks for your feedback, makes me happy i made a free theme now
    06-21-10 09:06 AM
    Well it's a criticism, you can run away and cry about it or take it under consideration. If you want unrealistic accolades talk to shacknews or your mom.

I will say that yours is the least annoying OS6 theme. Besides of being free and thus as easy to forget as deleting it, it's also the simplest and most usable of the bunch.
    06-21-10 04:08 PM
    Well it's a criticism, you can run away and cry about it or take it under consideration. If you want unrealistic accolades talk to shacknews or your mom.

I will say that yours is the least annoying OS6 theme. Besides of being free and thus as easy to forget as deleting it, it's also the simplest and most usable of the bunch.
    its not criticism, not at all, because you obviously havent a clue what your talking about.

you call mine the `least annoying` which would infer that even though in your first post you said `I hate these OS6 themes` you went on to download more than one OS6 theme, which sounds silly when you think about it if you dont like that style then why download it?

as for your comment `do you even know where u're scrolling to as the dock animates into view?` well an only say there is a big blue focus icon, so um yea you can see where you highlight.

anyway i appologise to anyone who that may upset, but as a theme builder trying to give back something for free to the community, i for one dont feel i should have to read your useless baseless twaddle, if you dont like OS6 themes, heres a big tip for you DO NOT DOWLOAD AN OS6 THEME (and if you still do after that dont make useless posts)

in finishing, 2 weeks on from release, and 20,000 downloads, thanks to all of you who have supported me
    06-21-10 04:32 PM

How about constructive criticism instead of being a ****? Why didn't you just state what you thought could have made it a better theme rather than going on about hating all the OS6 themes?

Stuff like saying "as easy to forget as deleting it" is not constructive.

Why the hate on a free theme?
    06-21-10 06:22 PM

When you make your first theme and post it for free we can all download it and enjoy the heck out of it.......
    06-21-10 08:12 PM
    Excellent theme! love the style and very appealing. I wish to customize the search icon thought, cuz i never use search on my phone and i find it kinda useless
    06-21-10 09:08 PM
    Great theme! I am actually emailing you now to see if you can tweak it for my purposes and I am happy to make a donation. Only issue I have for the general public is having the "blackberry" splash screen for phone calls - interferes with my reading of the numbers. Otherwise, great theme, great job, and thanks for putting your time into something that's free!
    06-24-10 02:21 PM
    Excellent excellent excellent theme! However, the little blue circle star thing doesn't pop on the SMS icon to show that you have a text. The browser icon is extremely huge. Those are the only things that I can see would be a problem. Other than that, greatttt job
    07-06-10 03:37 PM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD