12-03-09 12:24 PM
    Can someone please post a link for the 8900 version of this theme. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/3g...zapper-283771/
    12-03-09 12:25 PM
    Thank you.. Off to install now.

12-03-09 02:31 PM
    As few people have said this too was my favorite theme on my 9000. Glad to see it on the 9700.
    12-03-09 03:46 PM
    And on a side note, is anyone interested in a version with transitions?
    I'm not jumping up and down for it, but if you put one out there, I'd use it.

Also, I'd second the comment below. I always use my own photo for the wallpaper so it would be nice if it worked on the icon screen as well as the home screen.

I also noticed that although it works well with wallpapers, the second (all icon) screen reverts back to the default theme paper. When I had this on my 8900 both the home screen AND all icon screens both retained the chosen wallpaper. Can this be fixed?

I do have to mention that I love this theme SO much. Clean, functional, and works well. Thanks.
    PS - to Redzapper re our prior discussion: I tried the dashboard theme and I definitely like this one (3G) the best.
    12-03-09 06:45 PM
    Which weather app is being used in this theme?
    12-03-09 07:30 PM
    this one has my vote as well.. i used it on my 8900 and now i'm so happy to use it on my 9700, looks great THANKS!!! great theme
    12-03-09 07:33 PM
    I've never really changed Themes. If I download this theme and decide I like my current theme better, will my icons go back to being organized like I currently have them, or will I have to redo that?
    12-04-09 10:01 PM
    I like this theme a lot! Great work. How do I get the percentage to show up under the battery? Mine doesn't show up?
    12-05-09 07:39 PM
    I really like the theme, an I tried to install it for quite a while now. I can install (OTA) almost every theme in this forum, but upon trying to install this one, I always get a time-out error (before that, the browser tries to oper the download page). Does anyone have an idea, what the problem could be?
    12-06-09 12:24 PM
    I'm really glad I found this theme-its a great a improvement. Two questons though, I can't get the battery percentage number to be displayed...also, I cannot get the calendar's date to show the 6th, it shows the 11-i cannot seem to fix this. Thank you for this great theme

12-06-09 06:36 PM
    I made several further attempts to download the theme (honestly, I even tried to download them from Mobilethemesworld. But either I get a timeout error, or I get "907 Invalid COD. File not found." As I said before, other downloads work perfectly. What could be he problem?
    12-07-09 04:17 PM
    I made several further attempts to download the theme (honestly, I even tried to download them from Mobilethemesworld. But either I get a timeout error, or I get "907 Invalid COD. File not found." As I said before, other downloads work perfectly. What could be he problem?
    Anyone else having this issue??
    12-07-09 06:35 PM
    Initially I had that happen to me, but it dl'd on try 5 or so...any ideas on my issues?

12-07-09 08:27 PM
    Happened to me when I downloaded the first time, refreshed and the link worked fine.
    12-07-09 10:29 PM
    I wanted to let you know that in my opinion this is - hands down - the best theme I have ever had on my blackberry!

As others have mentioned, there are a few minor issues:

1. It would be nice if calendar icon showed actual date, rather than a static image of the number 11. [edit: I just noticed that it says "friday" on the top - maybe it is not static, and showing me the date of the upcoming friday? not sure why it would do that]
    2. Batter meter (with percentages) you show in your preview doesn't show up on my phone.
    3. (maybe not for everyone, but I would love an option to add transitions)
    4. Instead of having the quicklaunch icon "fixed" - allow that space to be user adjustable for any icon. This would be especially helpful for those without quicklaunch. If you have to "fix" an icon in that space, I think the calendar icon would be a more universal option. I also see some other themes are using the spacebar as a shortcut to open quicklaunch - that would be neat too!

Thanks again!
    Last edited by Icarus3000; 12-08-09 at 10:42 AM. Reason: brain cramp
    12-08-09 08:08 AM
    Thank the Lord!!!!!

This is bar none the best theme I have ever had on ANY Blackberry, and I have had a ton. I used this 100% of the time on my Bold 9000 and was crushed when it wouldn't work on my 9700.

I have just set it up, fantastic job, thanks so much!!!!

My only issue is on my 9000 I was able to seperate "Messages" and "SMS" to seperate inboxes, I dont see that option for this theme. Can it be done?
    Last edited by 328iGuy; 12-09-09 at 07:57 AM.
    12-08-09 02:41 PM
    Definately more props to this theme update for the 9700 after using it for the evening. Fantastic new features from the 9000 version. Cant say anough great things.

Great job!
    12-09-09 08:05 AM
    Thank you RedZapper, this has to be the best theme I have used and it is free!!! Thank you for sharing.
    12-11-09 01:07 AM
    Thank you for sharing. I love the theme. Using it on my 9700
    12-11-09 04:34 AM
    Thanks for sharing. I Would like a weather program that shows the temp on the icon (continuously). I only know of BBweather (which has a square icon and does not look good with this theme) and Weatherbug Direct (which is not accurate in my area)... Any others?
    12-11-09 08:09 PM
    Thanks for sharing. I Would like a weather program that shows the temp on the icon (continuously). I only know of BBweather (which has a square icon and does not look good with this theme) and Weatherbug Direct (which is not accurate in my area)... Any others?
    Try Weathereye from app world. It doesn't have the temp in the icon, but it displays the current temperature and weather conditions on the home screen when you scroll over the icon.

12-11-09 08:17 PM
    Thanks Sandesh but i really like to have the icon show the temperature on it... i guess i will stick with BBWeather for now although it looks ugly with this nice theme.

Also, is anyone have an issue where the icons of some apps look weird in this theme with a black square trim?
    12-12-09 11:14 AM
    Thanks Sandesh but i really like to have the icon show the temperature on it... i guess i will stick with BBWeather for now although it looks ugly with this nice theme.

Also, is anyone have an issue where the icons of some apps look weird in this theme with a black square trim?
    That's not true, WeatherBerry 2.0 isn't a square box in the weather slot at all for this theme.

Look for the Bold 9700 Screenshot thread, last page currently or one previous you will see my screenshot with this theme and the weather slot showing, looks fantastic IMHO!!!!

12-12-09 11:18 AM
    Great theme! Just setting er up now!

One question though. Is the calendar icon supposed to change date? Mine is stuck on Friday 11 (which was yesterday)..is that just a coincidence that it is yesterday's date or should it have changed?

I have tried a battery pull.

Running OS 421 on the 9700.
    Last edited by WorldIRC; 12-12-09 at 11:49 AM.
    12-12-09 11:45 AM
291 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD