Awesome themes...
    THX
    07-20-10 08:41 AM
    - Make sure your replacement phone is the same model as the previous one or at least have the same resolution screen. (eg. Bold 9000 theme is not going to be compatible with Bold 9700 but Curve 8900 is).

- Go to Option-Application and check whether the theme is already installed.

- I recommend uninstalling the theme (if it's there) and re-install the theme again (make sure u have the correct version for your phone)

Hope it works for you..

I've used the 3G theme when I had a Bold 9000 and now still loving it in my Bold 9700.

I'm hoping Redzapper will make a white/light version of the theme. I'd look nice with the White Bold 9700
    The phone is the same exact one. Found the theme under applications. Uninstalled it and rebooted the phone. Reinstalled it twice and nothing. It keeps appearing under applications. I tried editing the permission by "allowing" for themes under the edit permission options for the app and still. Can't select it as a theme under themes.

Boo hooo I sooooo love this theme.

Any other thoughts or input?
    07-20-10 07:03 PM
    good wallpapers
    07-23-10 07:23 AM
    The phone is the same exact one. Found the theme under applications. Uninstalled it and rebooted the phone. Reinstalled it twice and nothing. It keeps appearing under applications. I tried editing the permission by "allowing" for themes under the edit permission options for the app and still. Can't select it as a theme under themes.

Boo hooo I sooooo love this theme.

Any other thoughts or input?
    Don't take this as an insult or anything, it's just I don't know how much you know. When you say you rebooted, did you do a battery pull or just turn off/on using red End button? If you just turned phone on/off, pull the battery for about 30 seconds and then pop it back in. That usually works a lot of misc kinks out. (I always do a battery pull after installing an app or theme before ever running it.) And if you already knew this stuff, again, no offense intended.

And I just mainly stopped by to say Wow, I love this theme! I've mainly used apple or iphone style themes just because I find the icons handy. I've only this one a few days on my new Bold and I'm quickly attached, love the banner at the top! I have YouMail in center button and Weatherbug second from right, so handy! Thanks for your hard work!!

Forgot to ask and I'm curious. Know zip about building themes. When OS6 comes out, will it be easy for developers to tweak their themes for that OS, or do they have to start all over from scratch?
    Last edited by periwinklemoon; 08-04-10 at 09:17 AM.
    08-04-10 09:14 AM
    This is by far my favorite theme. Will you be making a OS 6 version for the 9800?

Again, thanks for such a fantastically clean theme. Keep up the good work!
    08-05-10 11:48 AM
    Nice theme. Thx.
    08-09-10 01:19 PM
    Thanks. Great theme!!!
    08-12-10 10:53 AM
    3G 9700 V2 - Themes by RedZapper

This theme is FREE!

Theme designed and created by RedZapper.

Icons designed by Jonathan Lundstr�m.
    Many thanks to Jonathan for permission to use his icons in creating this theme.

v2.2 - Center icon highlight, larger today text
    v2.1 - Larger battery and signal meters
    v2.0 - Updated!
    - Hidden dock
    - New icons, battery and signal meters
    - New icon highlight
    - New banner layout and new app screen banner
    - Transitions
    - User-defined banner icon...no more "what's that rocket icon for?"
    - Optimized for OS5

The wallpaper:

FEATURES:
    - Icons modeled after the black iphone 3G
    - Hidden today, hidden bottom dock
    - Center banner slot for your favorite icon - weathereye, meterberry, etc. Your 1st icon will be displayed here
    - Spacebar to start QuickLaunch (not included, must purchase separately)
    - One user defined banner icon slot - 2nd banner slot from right (your 8th icon will be displayed here)
    - All banner slots are clickable and start a pre-defined blackberry application.
    Clicking on the respective banner slot does the following:
    - The battery meter shuts down the blackberry
    - The time slot launches the clock
    - The network slot launches wi-fi setup
    - The signal meter launches manage Connections

New version, same old 3G functionality and speed.

You need to install this from your blackberry by accessing this page thru your blackberry browser.

OTA:
    3G 9700 v2 OS5

And for those who like it old school, the original 3G:
    3G 9700 v1 OS4.xx

Enjoy!

If you use and like this theme, please consider donating. Support free themers! Thank you!
    Hi any chance of creating a hotkey shortcut for SMS/mms. Like $
    This is the best theme I have used. Simply fantastic
    08-30-10 08:40 AM
    I love it. Thanks for making it free, I actually would have payed for it!
    08-30-10 09:24 AM
    I just found out about this theme. Great job.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-10 09:26 PM
    I love this theme! Thank you kindly for creating and sharing!
    09-24-10 08:31 AM
    Thumbs UP!
    09-24-10 09:00 AM
    WOW awesome theme, I love the buttons and the black banner at the top!! Holy smokes, you think you could send the icon pictures and banner to my email? I would defiantly give you credit man, its exactly what I am looking for in the next theme I am designing.

-Moodster
    10-12-10 10:13 PM
    I've bben a great admirer of RZ's themes. If only those of us on a 9650 running OS6 could get some theme love.
    10-13-10 10:05 AM
    Nice work. This is still a favorite.
    10-13-10 10:08 AM
    The only thing stopping me from upgrading to the leaked OS6 for my 9700 is not able to use this theme. When are you going to have a OS6 ver for the Bold 9700 and the Torch 9800?

This by-far is the best theme ever.

Thanks RZ

11-03-10 05:12 PM
    The only thing stopping me from upgrading to the leaked OS6 for my 9700 is not able to use this theme. When are you going to have a OS6 ver for the Bold 9700 and the Torch 9800? This by-far is the best theme ever.

Thanks RZ
    Ditto on the above comment. I've been waiting for this theme, as I don't care to update to 6.0 without it! Any chance it'll get ported over now that Theme Studio for OS 6.0 is available?

Best theme ever!
    01-31-11 09:35 AM
    We all miss Red, hopefully he throws down for his fans.

01-31-11 11:18 PM
    Excellent theme!

I've been a long great fans of this theme. Love it!

Patiently waiting for OS.6 version.
    02-16-11 02:15 AM
    Excellent theme!

I've been a long great fans of this theme. Love it!

Patiently waiting for OS.6 version.
    I second that!
    02-17-11 09:11 PM
    Me too! (Waiting for os6 version)
    02-18-11 12:42 PM
    I remember RED Zapper saying he was done with building themes, hope he changes his mind

02-19-11 12:23 AM
    WOW! Awesome looking theme! Thanks for sharing and keeping it free
    I tried sending a PM a few weeks ago but he never got back. Maybe if a few more of us would try contacting him he'd stage a "Favre".

02-19-11 06:39 AM
    thank you for sharing
    02-21-11 10:08 PM
    I tried sending a PM a few weeks ago but he never got back. Maybe if a few more of us would try contacting him he'd stage a "Favre".

I too sent him a PM, I think we all should

02-21-11 11:24 PM
291 ... 9101112
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD