You don't have to squint. The battery meter is color coded. As it gets to 40% the meter turns yellow, at 30% the meter turns red, at 20% the whole meter turns red, at 10% the mete turns white with a red center, at 0% a white meter.
    Good to know. Maybe I can get used to it, then. Thanks!
    04-12-10 01:56 PM
    Great job! Very well done. Thanks!
    04-13-10 05:26 PM
    @redzapper -

any chance of getting a copy of the wallpaper (green) for V2. i wanna try it with black bacground but if i dont like it the only way to get back to your beautiful greenwalpaper is to reset the theme to defaults which means changing all icon placement again etc. (os 5.0.0.330 from t-mobile does not allow you to just reset wallpapers in the themes)

pls pls pls
    04-16-10 01:01 PM
    @redzapper -

any chance of getting a copy of the wallpaper (green) for V2. i wanna try it with black bacground but if i dont like it the only way to get back to your beautiful greenwalpaper is to reset the theme to defaults which means changing all icon placement again etc. (os 5.0.0.330 from t-mobile does not allow you to just reset wallpapers in the themes)

pls pls pls
    No problem. Please see first post - I had it handy.
    04-16-10 01:25 PM
    Hi,

is it possible to make a today, no hidden, version?

Regards,
    Martin
    04-17-10 07:08 AM
    As usual... I like what I see...
    04-17-10 02:50 PM
    I've been using this theme for months and it's great. I am realllly bored with the background though. Is there anyway I can use my own background with it?

And I agree with the person above me, anyway I can get the today to be permanent?
    04-19-10 05:16 PM
    this thema is really one of the best around. i only wonder why the size of the letters on the telephone screen is bigger than the letters on message screen (i usually use small letters)
    04-20-10 07:08 AM
    Nice! Many thanks.
    04-22-10 09:02 AM
    Thank you, Thank you, ,Thank you for this theme! It is the only thing that makes me forget (for a little while) about not having an Iphone anymore! Cheers
    04-25-10 05:33 PM
    GREAT theme..

a hidden today would be sweet.
    04-27-10 09:15 PM
    GREAT theme..

a hidden today would be sweet.
    I agree...that's why it does have a hidden today.
    04-27-10 09:38 PM
    thank you for a great theme and keeping it free
    04-30-10 12:56 AM
    OTA for v1 now active for those of you who like your 3G old school.

Is there a way you can change the file name of V1 not to be the same as V2.. I am unable to download both because both file names are the same and want to override the other and make me delete the V2 i have downloaded right now
    05-08-10 06:45 PM
    I agree...that's why it does have a hidden today.
    WHat is hidden today that everyone is talking about?

I love the theme it is so sweet and clean looking..
    Also one other question is... Is there anyway for me to change the size of the date on top of the battery meter?
    05-08-10 06:47 PM
    Yes, I will be renaming v2. Didn't expect v1 to still have such a strong following!
    Hey Red.... hope all is well

Any ETA on unique names for V1 and V2 so we can have the best of both worlds?

Thanks man!
    06-02-10 10:25 AM
    yo man this theme is hot thanks man
    06-03-10 12:50 AM
    Do u think u can make this in pink? Willing to donate. You can PM me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-10 03:30 AM
    This theme is "first love" alike: you taste a lot of skins in your life and you chance your love as often as possible, but you�ll never forget your first love (and first sex. intercourse) and deep inside you know, it was the best you ever had and nothing compares to it... :-))))))
    06-03-10 05:21 AM
    Man I tried a bunch of other themes and came straight back to this one. By far the best out there, I have yet to see one that beats this.
    06-10-10 04:37 PM
    This IS a great theme, been rockin it for a couple of months now.
    06-10-10 05:24 PM
    Sweet theme bud. Really diggin where the weather icon is. Nice job.

06-10-10 08:07 PM
    I always loved the 3G theme on my 9000, and even learned to live with "The little Rocket" Despite not having "quicklaunch."

Glad to have it back on my 9700.
    06-25-10 08:01 AM
    Hi everyone. I am new to this site. I have been using this theme for quite some time now however I am now having a problem. I got a replacement phone and when I install the theme and go to options - theme the theme is not there even though it gives me confirmation it has been installed. I have turned off the phone and taken out the battery to see if that does the trick and nothing.

Any thoughts?

thanks.
    07-19-10 08:27 PM
    Hi everyone. I am new to this site. I have been using this theme for quite some time now however I am now having a problem. I got a replacement phone and when I install the theme and go to options - theme the theme is not there even though it gives me confirmation it has been installed. I have turned off the phone and taken out the battery to see if that does the trick and nothing.

Any thoughts?

thanks.
    - Make sure your replacement phone is the same model as the previous one or at least have the same resolution screen. (eg. Bold 9000 theme is not going to be compatible with Bold 9700 but Curve 8900 is).

- Go to Option-Application and check whether the theme is already installed.

- I recommend uninstalling the theme (if it's there) and re-install the theme again (make sure u have the correct version for your phone)

Hope it works for you..

I've used the 3G theme when I had a Bold 9000 and now still loving it in my Bold 9700.

I'm hoping Redzapper will make a white/light version of the theme. I'd look nice with the White Bold 9700
    07-19-10 08:59 PM
291 ... 89101112
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD