Would love to see transitions with this theme and if would be one of a kind. Love it though!!!
    12-12-09 12:59 PM
    Would love to see transitions with this theme and if would be one of a kind. Love it though!!!
    Transitions would be very cool, it already is the #1 them as it stands now though!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-09 01:56 PM
    Great theme! Just setting er up now!

One question though. Is the calendar icon supposed to change date? Mine is stuck on Friday 11 (which was yesterday)..is that just a coincidence that it is yesterday's date or should it have changed?

I have tried a battery pull.

Running OS 421 on the 9700.
    It is just an icon - the date does not change.
    12-12-09 02:05 PM
    ^Thanks for letting me know!
    12-12-09 02:15 PM
    I don't suppose a changing calendar icon is possible??

I also think it would be cool if one could change applications the same way one can scroll between pictures in the picture viewer software.
    Last edited by WorldIRC; 12-12-09 at 02:30 PM.
    12-12-09 02:28 PM
    seems like the medium icon for sound profiles is missing. The rest have an icon except that one.
    12-12-09 03:09 PM
    ^Yup, you are correct. No customized icon for the medium...standard icon.
    12-12-09 11:23 PM
    [QUOTE=Originally Posted by WorldIRC
    Great theme! Just setting er up now!

One question though. Is the calendar icon supposed to change date? Mine is stuck on Friday 11 (which was yesterday)..is that just a coincidence that it is yesterday's date or should it have changed?

I have tried a battery pull.

Running OS 421 on the 9700.[/QUOTE]

theres a app for that its called SmartBCalendar and its not free but its only .99 cents and it works real well..
    12-13-09 08:03 AM
    theres a app for that its called SmartBCalendar and its not free but its only .99 cents and it works real well..
    SmartBcalendar shows the date, but it doesn't show the right font; i'm using BBClarity 8 as font.
    Bye
    12-13-09 08:12 AM
    3G 9700 Theme by RedZapper

This theme is FREE!

Theme designed and created by RedZapper.

Icons designed by Jonathan Lundstr�m.
    Many thanks to Jonathan for permission to use his icons in creating this theme.

Sorry for the long hiatus between themes folks. This is a straight port so no new themes yet. I've had my hands full with apt renovations, new baby, and a crashed laptop.

FEATURES:
    - Icons modeled after the black iphone 3G
    - Fixed bottom dock
    - Optional hidden today plus
    - Center banner slot for your favorite weather app
    - QuickLaunch icon

- All banner slots are clickable and start a pre-defined blackberry application.
    Clicking on the respective banner slot does the following:
    - The battery meter shuts down the blackberry
    - The time slot launches the clock
    - The network slot launches wi-fi setup
    - The signal meter launches manage Connections

The QL icon balances the banner nicely and I figure those without QL can simply ignore the button.

You need to install this from your blackberry by accessing this page thru your blackberry browser.

OTA:
    3G 9700

A no today version is forthcoming. And if I have time, maybe even a hidden dock version of 3G for you background fiends out there.

Enjoy!

If you use and like this theme, please consider donating. Support free themers! Thank you!
    hi
    its a great theme i wanted to download but when i did i could not find it on my phone how do i view folders?

thanks alot its asking "save it " or "open "it or "save to" where should i click

i use Bolt

thanks alot
    12-13-09 11:28 AM
    hi
    its a great theme i wanted to download but when i did i could not find it on my phone how do i view folders?

thanks alot its asking "save it " or "open "it or "save to" where should i click

i use Bolt

thanks alot
    Download the theme with your BB Browser and it be loaded into your theme menu.
    12-13-09 09:02 PM
    Download the theme with your BB Browser and it be loaded into your theme menu.
    thank you it workd but i dont see my battery in % that is what i was looking for like on the picture how do i get that???

thanks
    12-13-09 10:31 PM
    Wonderful theme, many thanks
    12-14-09 07:29 AM
    window transitions?
    12-14-09 09:53 AM
    Please DON'T add transitions; they are useless and slow down the operating system!!!
    This theme is quite perfect; i would appreciate a non hidden today version; but i think this is the best theme for blod 9700.
    12-14-09 10:42 AM
    This theme is great!
    Just curious what the little airplane icon is in the top right hand corner. On my 9700 clickng this icon doesn't do anything....
    Thanks
    Neil
    12-14-09 06:31 PM
    This theme is great!
    Just curious what the little airplane icon is in the top right hand corner. On my 9700 clickng this icon doesn't do anything....
    Thanks
    Neil
    That is the QuickLaunch icon. You would need to purchase QL and its wellll worth it!!!!

12-14-09 06:36 PM
    I have to say, I am thoroughly impressed!! I love it....so clean
    Now one thing, I was happy to donate a couple bucks for this but the link wasn't working. verify? I'd be happy to donate for this kind of quality.

Cheers and amazing job. look forward to more.
    12-14-09 11:56 PM
    Am I the only one who hates this theme?

Why, you ask?

Because it's so clean and well done that it makes all my other themes seem like ****E!
    12-15-09 06:29 AM
    Am I the only one who hates this theme?

Why, you ask?

Because it's so clean and well done that it makes all my other themes seem like ****E!
    Well that makes total sense. All the other themes ARE ****e compared to this one!!!

12-15-09 06:30 AM
    thanks for the themes!!
    12-16-09 05:07 PM
    Thank you all and I'm glad you like the theme!

Hopefully I will have some time over the holidays to do some tweaks.
    12-16-09 05:26 PM

Tweaking this incredible theme would be both welcome and highly appreciated. Thanks again..
    12-17-09 02:02 PM

I can't wait to see what you come up with next! I've been trying out a few other themes, but so far haven't found anything that compares to this one!

Some things that I liked about other themes, that you might think about incorporating: scrolling bottom dock to allow for more bottom dock icons, transitions (i know some people don't like, but I think some subtle transitions are nice), keyboard shortcut to quicklaunch (spacebar?).

Even though I found some themes that do some of the above, I haven't used any other theme for more than 15 minutes before I go back to yours Even if you didn't make any changes, I still think yours is the best out there - paid or free!
    12-17-09 02:12 PM
    My current theme. Love it lots.
    12-17-09 02:56 PM
291 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD