Name: Scroll Today, Scroll Calendar & Scroll Plus

Cost: Free as always.

Supported Device(s): Curve 8900, Tour 9600, Bold 9700 ***Software version 5.0 only***

Link: The Theme Zone: 3 Scroll themes: Scroll Today, Scroll Calendar & Scroll Plus (8900, 9600, 9700)

Description: All three of these themes feature:

Scrolling dock with your 10 first applications
    Fade effect when transitioning between screens
    Menus will slide out from the right and slide back to the left
    Homescreen bottom banner
    Fonts and wallpaper are user changeable

Scroll Today

Homescreen Messages icon showing your 2 new messages
    Homescreen Calendar icon showing your 5 upcoming appointments
    A shaded underlay will appear under your Calendar and Messages area when you put your cursor over top of them so your can read your email/appointments better

Scroll Calendar

Homescreen Calendar icon showing your 8 upcoming appointments
    A shaded underlay will appear under your Calendar area when you put your cursor over top of it so your can read your appointments better

Scroll Plus

Hidden today area that will show a selectable preview of your 9 new messages or 9 upcoming appointments when you put your cursor over Messages or Calendar and will dissapear when you are on any other icon

Theme Screenshots (click on any of the pics to see more screenshots):

Scroll Today:

Scroll Calendar:

Scroll Plus:

Click on the picture below for lots more free themes:
    12-03-09 04:42 AM
    I grabbed the Scroll Plus and I like it a lot. Thanks!
    12-03-09 11:50 AM
    Nice job,go on~~~~~~~~~~
    12-03-09 12:46 PM
    looks good, nice job!
    12-03-09 01:57 PM
    I am using your Basic Today (2 messages and 2 Calendar) on my 9700. Do you think you can include a BerryWeather icon on the top right hand?

Thanks. Great themes!
    12-03-09 04:06 PM
    this is not but on the 9700 SMS messages dont show up when Messages highlighted or SMS & MMS, or even if you combine them to messages still doesnt work.
    12-04-09 09:19 AM
    this is not but on the 9700 SMS messages dont show up when Messages highlighted or SMS & MMS, or even if you combine them to messages still doesnt work.
    that is not the theme that is a change RIM made to the OS. Because of the threaded SMS in 5.0 SMS previews no longer show up on the homescreen, only emails.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-09 01:18 PM
    I am using your Basic Today (2 messages and 2 Calendar) on my 9700. Do you think you can include a BerryWeather icon on the top right hand?

Thanks. Great themes!
    Have you tried my Basic Weather Today? It is very similar to the Basic Today you are using but with a weather slot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-09 01:20 PM
    ok thanks i love this theme!!!
    one thing i might mention is profile icon on the tab.. duno why you took it out because theres alot of space on the left.. and more transitions would be nice
    12-04-09 02:03 PM
    I really like this theme. Can you make one that is the same but with the banner at the top?
    That would be tits!
    12-09-09 09:49 PM
    I second the weather request!
    12-09-09 11:30 PM
    I really like this theme. Can you make one that is the same but with the banner at the top?
    That would be tits!
    +1 to this!!!
    12-11-09 09:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD