UPDATE:
    I'm excited to announce the official release of project 2011 by the name "Wave" on elecite.com Hope you love it, take a look!

-------------------------------

Sup everyone,

Something we've been working on (codename 2011) and hope to get some thoughts and ideas. If we see a demand, we'll bring it to everyone.

What do you think?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED/ADDITIONAL SCREENS:

Here's a few new screenshots. As you can tell, this theme will have multiple screens (tons of 'em). Best part is, its very light on memory and super speedy. Also, we've added a weather icon in the middle (can't see it in the screens) AND a today preview (can't see it either just yet, but it's coming).

Unfortunately, we cannot make it spin without putting a huge load on the memory and speed.

New impressions?

Last edited by elecite.com; 12-07-10 at 02:36 PM.
    11-16-10 02:16 AM
    Looks pretty interesting...
    11-16-10 03:35 AM
    It definitely looks interesting. Would love to try something like this for sure

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-10 08:06 AM
    Its funny how most themes are similar, you always think outside of the box and come up with themes that are beyond the norm. That being said, 2011 is another prime example of outside the box thinking and looks very interesting! I am only one voice, but would be very interested in this theme.

11-16-10 09:34 AM
    cool idea - i like it
    11-16-10 10:45 AM
    i like the look, kinda like an evoloution of the Else OS shown at MWC, which is pretty awesome
    11-16-10 11:06 AM
    Very cool concept and definately very very eye catching. I dig it!!
    11-16-10 11:19 AM
    I like it too, but it's definitely similar to Else OS.

Not that it's a bad thing!
    Last edited by hastings; 11-17-10 at 05:35 PM.
    11-16-10 11:32 AM
    Thank you so much guys! Currently, we're in the process of figuring out whether this can be a non-touch device friendly theme with the navigation and all but we have some cool ideas that might make it a winner

Any specific features you think would be nice to have? As you can see we're excluding today area and weather and I know for a lot of you that can be a deal breaker but at this point, I just don't see how it'll fit.
    11-16-10 12:51 PM
    id say have the weather icon in the center, then when elements go over it, like the first shot, it fades away, and when its not covered its visible. best of both worlds then
    11-17-10 05:26 PM
    I'm cool with no today b/c it really wouldn't fit the theme concept well. Weather is a huge plus, like bbthemes said would fit in the center. I personally think its will look great in the center

Mojave likes this.
    11-17-10 10:10 PM
    ^^^ Original post has been updated. Check out the latest peeks ^^^
    11-24-10 05:53 PM
    I'm cool with no today b/c it really wouldn't fit the theme concept well. Weather is a huge plus, like bbthemes said would fit in the center. I personally think its will look great in the center

+1 here. No today. Weather a big plus and putting it in the center would be perfect. It will look like it belongs there. I've never purchased any of your themes.....but....this could be the one. I am totally liking what I am seeing so far. Oh yes....one more thing.....please don't make the fonts to small. Some of us are over 55.
    Last edited by Mojave; 11-24-10 at 07:01 PM.
    11-24-10 06:52 PM
    Do you have a release date in mind?
    11-24-10 06:57 PM
    Hmm perhaps we'll remove today haha. We're a bit split since ppl appreciate it but you could be right...today may be jus a lil too much.
    11-24-10 06:58 PM
    Hmm perhaps we'll remove today haha. We're a bit split since ppl appreciate it but you could be right...today may be jus a lil too much.
    Keep it clean and user friendly. I think the today would be a little bit to much. You could consider a hidden today for those that want it. For us that don't.....we will have the option to hide it and not use it.
    11-24-10 07:04 PM
    If any of you are interested in beta testing this theme, leave a comment with your email, device and OS here: Elecite Labs
    11-25-10 09:08 PM
    The new impression looks better in my opinion. Good job again!
    11-25-10 10:20 PM
    Looks identical to a Linux based smartphone created in Israel I believe?

EDIT: "ELSE Smartphone" - Google Search
    Emblaze's First Else unveiled in London, promises to be a game-changer -- Engadget

Thnx, �Tripster�

Last edited by Tripster; 11-26-10 at 01:06 AM.
    11-26-10 12:36 AM
    Yeah, inspired...sadly, ELSE was cancelled
    11-26-10 02:37 AM
    Yeah, inspired...sadly, ELSE was cancelled
    Alright and great inspiration ya got and I will sign up to beta test this theme for the 9650.

Thnx, �Tripster�

11-26-10 03:51 AM
    Absolutely would like to see this theme live on my screen one day! Great work....

11-26-10 11:52 PM
    I like the icon set. I was thinking Stargate Dialing Ring.
    11-28-10 10:06 AM
    HUH thats funny......i love the look of this theme, but i swear sumone else showed these pics as they were also saying they were working on making this theme in the furture.....you guys may wanna look through the threads and make sure. im almost 100% positive
    11-28-10 10:11 AM
    I can say it looks "interesting", but it doesn't really catch my eye yet. It looks very techy, but it's something that just wouldn't draw me to buy it yet.
    All in all, I guess I can say it's a good beginning.

11-28-10 12:13 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD