Can someone help me please:

I have a BB9700 that I want to be able to synchronising with Outlook 2010 on my Laptop. I have my laptop set up for a stand alone POP3 account. I'm aware there is an issue with Office 2010 and Blackberry. My understanding is that you can't sychronise mail anyway even if I could get it to sync with the packaged software.

One of the biggest irritations is that when I send mail from my BB it doesn't apear in sent items on my laptop. However a very strange thing happened the other day. I had to have my laptop wiped with the hard drive being re-formatted and then all the windows software etc re-installed. I opened Oulook at which point it generated the necessary PST folders so for a while I had the archive PST file on the desktop and used to access it via 'Open - Outlook Date File' When I went send & receive in Outllook I cant remember the exact message it gave me but was told it was synchronising some file or other and low and behold all my sent mail from my BB9700 appeared in my sent foloer on my laptop.

I have since got rid of this workaround and just have the one set f folders in Outlook and in doing so have got rid of what was a very useful thing.

Does anyone know what I can do againg to replicate this ?

Any helpe will be appreciated.
    04-14-10 06:22 PM
    Anyone help ?
    04-19-10 03:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD