I switch from one bold 9700 to another bold. My problem is getting my apps to work. I did the device wizard phone switch. Do i have to contact each program i downloaded and paid for to get new activation codes or will they update automatically?
    10-01-10 09:22 PM
    They should work correctly with no problems.

If the paid ones don't work properly, contact the developer via app world or the crackberry superstore and see if you can get them fixed that way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-10 09:54 PM
    I think i have located the problem with my replacement. It seems to have an IT policy on it or something similar. i can only create a work enterprise email, no personal email. I am on the phone with ATT/Blackberry support hopefully getting this fixed tonight.
    10-01-10 10:16 PM
    I think i have located the problem with my replacement. It seems to have an IT policy on it or something similar. i can only create a work enterprise email, no personal email. I am on the phone with ATT/Blackberry support hopefully getting this fixed tonight.
    As it has been said many, many times, pull the battery....
    10-01-10 10:27 PM
    I do that frequently! No the phone wasn't linked properly to my account.
    10-01-10 10:58 PM
    I do that frequently! No the phone wasn't linked properly to my account.
    Actually I meant to say resend the service books and then pull the battery. I had this issue setting up a Curve 8530 and Torch 9800 last week...
    10-01-10 11:01 PM
    they got it fixed. Just working on making my apps work now. SOme of them say i have the wrong key
    10-01-10 11:18 PM
    That reminds me: Doesn't App World 2.0 keep track of your apps you've downloaded, and when you switch to a new BB, automatically redownloads your apps to the new Berry?
    10-01-10 11:23 PM
    they do and they are all installed, however the ones i paid for that have keys not all of those are working *like most of them*
    10-01-10 11:27 PM
    oh ok.... hope it works out.
    10-01-10 11:30 PM
    Thanks. I am having to email most of the people
    10-01-10 11:34 PM
    And this is why I only do free apps...
    10-01-10 11:47 PM
    Yep, a lot of the reason I only do free apps as well, lol!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-10 10:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD