Really the only thing is the Flashplayer I'm missing.......
    Or is it because using of .656 (.565?) The stabilitiy is....... wow

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ray germany; 07-24-10 at 08:22 PM.
    07-24-10 08:15 PM
    Flash hasn't not come to Blackberry yet. I think I heard something about later this year for Flash support.
    07-24-10 09:51 PM
    I have no probs either. Loving it!!!

07-24-10 09:53 PM
    593 is rocking for me on 4 mobiles. I was using 680 on r of them but while on vacation and around town. I noticed some RF differences so I rolled the other 3 back.

07-24-10 09:54 PM
    Ive been on .545 for a while now and wow...what a flawless phone!!! I love it!!!

07-24-10 10:17 PM
    I have no probs either. Loving it!!!

YES ! It wakes me up in the morning sayin stand up my dear....heheeheheheheheheh

07-24-10 10:26 PM
    The only problem I had was that when my reception went to GPRS it never went back up to 3G ?. But an OS update fixed that for me. I've never had any issues since then though.

07-25-10 12:07 AM
    I'm using 5.0.0.593 and so far so good. Love it!

07-25-10 12:26 AM
    .714 on mine, no issues whatsoever.

07-25-10 02:42 AM
    9700/5.0.0.743 and loving it.

07-25-10 03:13 AM
    .330 working flawless for me, not even a mini problem.

07-25-10 04:32 AM
    I'm very happy with mine going on 8 months now. I am currently running .656

07-25-10 04:46 AM
    I am on my 2nd one now, but first one was rock solid..only reason I have a new one was due to me calling on a network issue and we got onto my long reboots as was taking 7-8 minutes to reboot and he said that is ridiculous and sent out a replacement...just like that!

Ended up I read something on CB about memory cleaner and can be due to long reboots and sure enough it was enabled, took it off and BAM, 2 minute reboot...did it 5 times...so essentially nothing was wrong with first phone. Called the T back and they said send the old one back anyway, haha! CS rocks for sure!

Worked out as this one is just as good (*knocks on wood*) and new keyboard with no paint chips or chip out of the bezel, so worked out for me, thus far...

.714 OS for me, but .330 was just as good honestly.

07-25-10 09:13 AM
    Mine is only three weeks old, but has added significantly to the quality of my life:-) The only problem I have experienced was when I managed to crash my BB the first time I plugged into Desktop Manager. My laptop got confused trying to update software on the phone and on itself simultaneously:-)
    07-25-10 04:22 PM
    Have upgraded to various bold 9700 OS's, currently running .656 which is the best one yet. Smooth video from mobile youtube, all apps except VVM operate fine. Waiting for OS 6, or at least webkit browser and flash support. Come on RIM don't drive me to Android
    07-25-10 06:33 PM
    Hey,
    my Storm no longer display the gprs or GPRS or EDGE or edge. it only displays GSM. I wish to helped to understand that possible reasons and how i can resovle the problems. thanks
    07-29-10 03:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.