I left my BB on my desk at work (GRRRR) and my alarm is set to go off at 6am, I don't get in until 8am... Is my alarm going to be ringing until then or does it time out?

I feel so lost without my BB
    01-13-10 09:33 PM
    I dont know the time limit but it does quit. I had mine on low and slept thru it one time.
    01-13-10 09:53 PM
    hrm, not sure on this one. Since you have a 9700, you know that amazing battery will not be dead by morning.

I am a heavy sleeper and have slept through my alarm. i think it must time out because it was not sounding when I woke up. Then again, i may have shut it off in my sleep.
    01-13-10 10:01 PM
    I just listened to it go off for several minutes and had to shut it off. I will have to see if something is mentioned in my manual.
    01-13-10 10:02 PM
    I just listened to it go off for several minutes and had to shut it off. I will have to see if something is mentioned in my manual.
    Good call on testing it!
    01-13-10 10:06 PM
    I'm not worried about the battery, mainly just feel bad for the people who get in before me and have to listen to my alarm ringing. haha! Good thing I just got promoted and moved into my own office yesterday. I guess they could always close my door ;-)
    01-13-10 10:09 PM
    I'm not worried about the battery, mainly just feel bad for the people who get in before me and have to listen to my alarm ringing. haha! Good thing I just got promoted and moved into my own office yesterday. I guess they could always close my door ;-)
    I would have walked right in and figured out how to turn the alarm off!
    01-13-10 10:53 PM
    HAHA! So I got here this a.m. and I was told that they kept hitting snooze becasue couldnt figure out how to stop it... They finally just ended up turning my phone off, that was at 7.30am, so I know it keeps ringing for at least an hour and 1/2.
    01-14-10 04:45 PM
    An hour and a half IF you snooze it. No one yet knows how long it will go unattended.
    01-14-10 07:54 PM
    Glad you were united with your 9700 once again. LOL at your co-workers snoozing the alarm.
    01-14-10 08:37 PM
    An hour and a half IF you snooze it. No one yet knows how long it will go unattended.
    It will go off forever if you keep hitting snooze...
    01-14-10 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD