Does anyone know where I can get a 9700 in-stock in Vancouver? I'm look preferably for the Rogers or Bell model as the no-contract price is cheaper than Telus.

I'm driving over from the Washington tomorrow to get the phone. Bringing it back to Hong Kong with me.

Thanks!
    11-12-09 05:37 PM
    i bought mine from amritech in surrey...a lot of the amrictech stores have them and why not try rogers plus? they carry them here in vancouver....also the rogers store in or right next to metro town got them in also like 2 weeks ago
    11-12-09 05:49 PM
    Just called a the surrey, vancouver, and cloverdale stores - none had them in-stock.

what is Rogers plus? i used to live in toronto and aren't they like video stores with some cell phone sales?

Any other leads? I think I've almost called every store in vancouver...haha.

Greatly appreciated guys!

i bought mine from amritech in surrey...a lot of the amrictech stores have them and why not try rogers plus? they carry them here in vancouver....also the rogers store in or right next to metro town got them in also like 2 weeks ago
    11-12-09 06:17 PM
    There's a store called CellWorld. There's 2 stores, one on kingsway/joyce st and davie/thurlow. Both stores should be carrying the 9700. The price 580 CDN I believe. If you want check out the website at www.cellworldco.com and it should have the info you need

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 07:44 PM
    Just called a the surrey, vancouver, and cloverdale stores - none had them in-stock.

what is Rogers plus? i used to live in toronto and aren't they like video stores with some cell phone sales?

Any other leads? I think I've almost called every store in vancouver...haha.

Greatly appreciated guys!
    Seriously? None even at Tom Harris???
    11-12-09 07:50 PM
    Oh I forgot to metion .. Although it is t-mobile branded, it is unlocked

11-12-09 07:56 PM
    dont get the t-mobile one...you wont have 3g with that one tmobile ones use different frequency bands....you need to get either the at&t one or the rogers one.......i would say get the rogers one for 599 plus tax and get it unlocked just use cellunlock.net and promo code crack50 or 50crack cant rememebr which one but it comes to like 8.50 for the unlock code they are really fast also and instructions on how to type it in
    11-12-09 08:41 PM
    dont get the t-mobile one...you wont have 3g with that one tmobile ones use different frequency bands....you need to get either the at&t one or the rogers one.......i would say get the rogers one for 599 plus tax and get it unlocked just use cellunlock.net and promo code crack50 or 50crack cant rememebr which one but it comes to like 8.50 for the unlock code they are really fast also and instructions on how to type it in
    You mean the one from CellWorldCo is t-mobile branded? I called and they said they have unlocked ones for $580CAD, but I forgot to ask what carrier.

Future World has Bell ones for $599CAD... Can I use the Bell one on AT&T? I was planning on getting the code from cellunlock.net.

I want the Bell one since its unbranded, if I'm not mistaken. I honestly don't care what carrier as long as I get it.

Stock seems to be low, so I'm going to just call around right before I cross the border to make sure.

I tried to call Tom Harris, but no one answered the phone. It was a message saying they were busy with customers.
    11-12-09 11:34 PM
    I tried to call Tom Harris, but no one answered the phone. It was a message saying they were busy with customers.
    Check your private messages, I will send you Prab's business cell phone number. He is quite good at getting back to you if unavailable...
    11-12-09 11:36 PM
    Check your private messages, I will send you Prab's business cell phone number. He is quite good at getting back to you if unavailable...
    Thanks! I shall give him a call before I leave the states.

Do you know if he'll match the price of the Bell/Rogers no-contract price? I noticed that the Telus no-contract price is higher than the other two carriers.
    11-12-09 11:43 PM
    Don't know, ask him and see what comes?
    11-12-09 11:53 PM
    it was mentioned by another member on one of the posts in this topic that it is a tmobile one unlocked one

Oh I forgot to metion .. Although it is t-mobile branded, it is unlocked

11-13-09 12:45 AM
    it was mentioned by another member on one of the posts in this topic that it is a tmobile one unlocked one
    Could that be, considering T-Mobile hasn't publicly released the 9700? Doesn't it come out on Nov 16th? A european t-mobile 9700? don't know if that one is out yet.

The photo on cellworldco's website shows a t-mobile one, but I think its just a stock photo.

spinnster - if you know, please confirm if the one cellworldco is selling is the t-mobile one.

So far, cellworldco has the best price and its unlocked.
    11-13-09 02:05 AM
    Best Buy on Cambie street has a couple for Bell and a bunch of Telus ones. Swing by Friday morning and I might happen to be there to sell it to you. Just ask whoever if they use this tag on CB lol
    11-13-09 03:50 AM
    Best Buy on Cambie street has a couple for Bell and a bunch of Telus ones. Swing by Friday morning and I might happen to be there to sell it to you. Just ask whoever if they use this tag on CB lol
    Okay cool...I probably won't be by until early evening, but I'll ask for you!
    11-13-09 04:41 AM
    Any word on when the rogers blackberry's will be released to Bestbuy ? I tried the Surrey , Coquitlam and Richmond stores no luck. No Bestbuy in BC has Rogers branded 9700's in there stock list...
    11-13-09 05:46 AM
    Could that be, considering T-Mobile hasn't publicly released the 9700? Doesn't it come out on Nov 16th? A european t-mobile 9700? don't know if that one is out yet.

The photo on cellworldco's website shows a t-mobile one, but I think its just a stock photo.

spinnster - if you know, please confirm if the one cellworldco is selling is the t-mobile one.

So far, cellworldco has the best price and its unlocked.
    Hey buddy,

Got a reply from the owner and YES the 9700 is in stock AND fully unlocked! Enjoy your new Bold =D

11-13-09 02:01 PM
    Any word on when the rogers blackberry's will be released to Bestbuy ? I tried the Surrey , Coquitlam and Richmond stores no luck. No Bestbuy in BC has Rogers branded 9700's in there stock list...
    It's been ordered, we're waiting on stock for them. We honestly don't have any idea when we'll get it. And also I must say, props to the guy who came up to me at work and is like 'Hey, PhoneModo? I was wondering if you still have some in stock?' LOL made my day
    11-17-09 07:55 PM
    Is T-Mobile not a GSM service provider like Rogers and AT&T ?

T-Mobile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What is the difference?
    12-01-09 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD