Hi - I'm working hard trying to figure out a way to tether to the unlimited data plan I already have. I'm not an ubergeek, but I'm smart and stubborn. That said, I haven't been able to track down a clear view on how to tether the tablet to my BlackBerry (which I won't give up; it's the Ultimate E-mail Machine, pace BMW). Any help most appreciated.
    09-07-12 08:57 PM
    I'm in the same boat... someone somewhere probably has figured this out? Bluetooth tethering connection for my Nexus 7 seems sooo close, but (sigh) so far away.
    10-22-12 01:45 PM
    I just got a Nexus 7 too and would also like to know if it can be tethered to a BB 9700 running OS6. I also have Tether installed. I have both paired but can not get it to work. Tether does not see the Nexus 7 for it to connect, even though it is paired.

Is there anyway at all for this to work? Thank you.
    11-23-12 02:56 PM
    I just got a Nexus 7 too and would also like to know if it can be tethered to a BB 9700 running OS6. I also have Tether installed. I have both paired but can not get it to work. Tether does not see the Nexus 7 for it to connect, even though it is paired.

Is there anyway at all for this to work? Thank you.
    As far as I know Tether will tie your phone in to a computer that has the Tether app installed via BT or USB. I highly doubt there is an Android app for it that connects to the Blackberry app.
    11-26-12 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD