Theme author: guzzl3r
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8350i,85XX,8900,9000,9700,96XX OS 5.0
    Theme Cost:
    Zephyr_LITE:SALE PRICE $1.99
    Zephyr_PRO:SALE PRICE $2.99

Download Link(s):

OTA Install for Zephyr_LITE

OTA Install for Zephyr_PRO

There are 2 versions a LITE version and a PRO version. The LITE version will just have the top dock(6 user defined icons) and the today plus feature. The Pro version will have everything included(18 user defined icons).

As always feedback and suggestions are welcome.If there are questions or concerns please contact me at [email protected].

***The first 10 can use code ZEPHYRFREE to get either version of the theme for free.***

Thanks

HOT KEYS:
    Open top dock=alt + D
    Open side dock=alt + S
    Open today screen=alt + T
    Close all docks=Back button
    SMS & MMS=$
    Profiles=0
    QuickLaunch=Space bar
    *NOTE : All docks will close automatically when going from one dock to another.

Weather Slot=icon slot 1
    Top Dock=icon slot 2-6
    Side Dock:
    Favorites=icon slot 7-10
    Media=icon slot 11-14
    Settings=icon slot 15-18

Features:
    -User defined fonts
    -Custom menus and submenus
    -Wallpaper friendly
    -18 user defined icons on home screen(PRO version)(6 LITE version)
    -Hidden Today Plus feature
    -QuickLaunch Support(app sold separately)(spacebar )
    -Weather support (icon slot 1)
    -BerryWeather Wallpaper compatible(app sold separately)
    -Dual Docks(PRO version)
    *NOTE: When the theme is first installed hit the back button to make the screen disappear.
    09-10-10 01:31 PM
    ***The first 10 can use code ZEPHYRFREE to get either version of the theme for free.***

Does not work..... and I am the first post here. Nice theme, but it says code has been used !
    09-11-10 10:32 PM

Does not work..... and I am the first post here. Nice theme, but it says code has been used !
    Yeah sorry but the codes were gone the first day that I posted the theme. I didn't ask that whoever used the codes had to post a reply or anything I just wanted to give out some free themes. The themes are still on sale for the weekend though.
    09-12-10 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD