I have Bold 9650 on OS 5.0.0.699 on Sprint. I have tried everything possible correct an issue I'm having with every today theme. My issue is that when you get several messages and scroll over to one and open it up...then go back to the Home screen...all messages in the preview no longer show on the preview. Kinda defeats the idea of having a Today Preview.

My old 8330 did not do this. I have wiped and reloaded the OS still the same issue. Is it Sprint .699 or the Bold or a configuration issue?
    06-27-10 09:37 PM
    I'm having the same problem. Verizon bold using the included today theme. If you read one message on the list, the whole list clears.
    06-28-10 02:49 PM
    I'm having the same problem. Verizon bold using the included today theme. If you read one message on the list, the whole list clears.
    Well that sounds like it must be the Bold 9650. I know you guys are not on .699 correct? I think it came out on Verizon as .732 right?

If you are on .699 too...that could be it. I have been thinking of trying the Verizon .732 but, has been mixed reviews on it and has a bunch of PTT files and stuff not on Sprint.
    06-28-10 06:10 PM
    Also, I saw on CB that the current Theme Builder does not really support the 9650 so, it could be that no today themes work on 9650's. I have tried three different one including the included Sprint Today and included RIM Zen Today as well as a cool looking paid one off CB...none work...same issue.
    06-28-10 06:13 PM
    Also, I saw on CB that the current Theme Builder does not really support the 9650 so, it could be that no today themes work on 9650's. I have tried three different one including the included Sprint Today and included RIM Zen Today as well as a cool looking paid one off CB...none work...same issue.
    Correction: Theme Builder just got released with support for the 9650: New BlackBerry Theme Studio available with support for Pearl 3G and Bold 9650 | CrackBerry.com

So who is using it? Who has a good Today theme for it?
    06-28-10 10:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD