Are the themes, wallpapers and ringtones all safe to download from this site? Meaning not going to make the phone buggy or screw it up??

Thanks
    08-07-10 10:34 AM
    Hmmm what do you think. Crackberry.com the world's largest blackberry enthusiast site.

It's all good download away.
    08-07-10 10:36 AM
    It's all user generated content, but it's just mp3 files or jpg/png files. I don't think they couid mess your berry up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-10 10:39 AM
    Hmmm what do you think. Crackberry.com the world's largest blackberry enthusiast site.

It's all good download away.
    I'm new to a bb and this site so I just wanted to make sure.
    08-07-10 10:40 AM
    Welcome......read read and read some more.....enjoy your new BB

Oh did I say to read??
    08-07-10 10:41 AM
    I've downloaded ringtones and wallpaper with no problems to my phone
    08-07-10 10:47 AM
    Thanks everyone.

I have been doing lots of reading... I have only had my bb for 3 days so still lots to learn and read. This site has been amazing so far!
    08-07-10 11:07 AM
    Crackberry is one awesome site!!!! I have learned so much about my BB from this site. Everyone is more than happy to help you with any issue you might be having with your BB. If it wasn't for CB I would still have an issue or two with my BB.

I love the theme section. There are many wonderful theme makers out there who take the time and trouble to make themes. Tons of great free and premium themes for your BB.

Sit back....relax and just cruise thru the CB forum. You'll be amazed and what you will find.
    08-07-10 02:50 PM
    Thanks everyone.

I have been doing lots of reading... I have only had my bb for 3 days so still lots to learn and read. This site has been amazing so far!
    Most of us are very helpful. Don't be discouraged. There's a learning curve and we ALL were learning once. Many of us could stand to learn some manners.

There are lots of great things on this site, and all are safe. You can use the wallpaper maker to resize your own pictures into wallpaper, which is very cool.

08-07-10 03:27 PM
    Most of us are very helpful. Don't be discouraged. There's a learning curve and we ALL were learning once. Many of us could stand to learn some manners.
    Agreed.

(Not directed at you, UD.)
    But, also, many of the newbies could stand to learn to do a search, read stickies, etc. As a "new" person, I've learned this very easily as CrackBerry has TONS of information already out there... easily found with searching and actually spending time reading instead of posting new threads (and not bothering to go back to read the replies).
    08-07-10 08:55 PM
    Wow! I definitely have been reading and I only post a question when I really need help. I always come back and read responses and truly appreciate all the help some of you are willing to give. I guess I will think twice about starting new threads.
    08-07-10 09:04 PM
    Crackberry is one awesome site!!!! I have learned so much about my BB from this site. Everyone is more than happy to help you with any issue you might be having with your BB. If it wasn't for CB I would still have an issue or two with my BB.

I love the theme section. There are many wonderful theme makers out there who take the time and trouble to make themes. Tons of great free and premium themes for your BB.

Sit back....relax and just cruise thru the CB forum. You'll be amazed and what you will find.

There are lots of great things on this site, and all are safe. You can use the wallpaper maker to resize your own pictures into wallpaper, which is very cool.

THANK YOU!!! It's nice to hear from someone that is welcoming and willing to help.
    08-07-10 09:11 PM
    Wow! I definitely have been reading and I only post a question when I really need help. I always come back and read responses and truly appreciate all the help some of you are willing to give. I guess I will think twice about starting new threads.
    I'm not trying to stop you from posting or bullying you into not posting new threads. I'm just giving you a heads up (as a fellow newbie) that you can really find more (and faster) information by searching as opposed to posting a new thread and waiting on replies.

CB has a section up at the very top of the forum (underneath the CrackBerry banner) called "BlackBerry Help" that could've easily and quickly answered nearly all of your recent questions. It should be the first thing a CB newbie reads as it has some great, organized information and CB contributors worked hard on compiling it.
    08-07-10 09:13 PM
    THANK YOU!!! It's nice to hear from someone that is welcoming and willing to help.
    All you need do is ask... 99% of us here are more than happy to help if we can. I've been a BB user for years both on BES at work and BIS for personal use. I also have an iPod Touch and love it - but you can't beat the Berry for typing more than a just few words!

And that other 1%... They can be pretty funny sometimes Ignore them and they'll go away
    08-07-10 09:44 PM
    I'm not trying to stop you from posting or bullying you into not posting new threads. I'm just giving you a heads up (as a fellow newbie) that you can really find more (and faster) information by searching as opposed to posting a new thread and waiting on replies.
    It's true. It's best to use the "Search" function and be sure that the question hasn't already been asked. Helps you avoid the drama. But don't be afraid to jump in and ask questions, hgellings. If all else fails and you're worried about getting chased off with torches, you can PM me.

BlackBerry 101 "lectures" are good to read, too. They helped me a lot when I was still new to the site and to my BlackBerry in general.
    08-08-10 01:20 AM
    I've never had a problem with anything from CB. Enjoy your new addiction!
    08-08-10 08:21 AM
    Thanks guys!
    08-08-10 08:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD