I just got a replacement blackberry, and I desperately miss my old theme. I believe the theme itself was originally developed for the Tour, but it worked perfectly on my Bold. It was pretty simple: identical to the classic zen default theme but the first icon (messages) was fixed and small in the top left corner right underneath the standard banner. I've scoured my email to see if I can find the link that I had originally sent to myself awhile ago, but no luck. Any help? Most of the other ones that I've found look off and have stupid weather slots that I don't want.
    02-01-11 12:04 AM
    I just got a replacement blackberry, and I desperately miss my old theme. I believe the theme itself was originally developed for the Tour, but it worked perfectly on my Bold. It was pretty simple: identical to the classic zen default theme but the first icon (messages) was fixed and small in the top left corner right underneath the standard banner. I've scoured my email to see if I can find the link that I had originally sent to myself awhile ago, but no luck. Any help? Most of the other ones that I've found look off and have stupid weather slots that I don't want.
    My guess is that your Themes were for OS5 and your now running OS6, if this is the case then the themes are in fact still there, they are just NOT compatable with OS6 (yet). They just released Theme Builder 6 in the past few days so it may be a little while before the creator of your themes can update them to OS6.
    Last edited by bustermin; 02-02-11 at 07:44 AM.
    02-01-11 03:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD