Se7en Berry DevED Trial

Trial OTA:http://echofoxx.com/blackberry/theme...ons_Ver13_.jad

Try my other Themes at mobihand store Link:Smartphone Apps - MobiHand Apps Store
    07-06-10 08:38 AM
    Looks good. Has a lot of potential. I see that it needs a few small changes, and it would be really sweet.
    07-06-10 03:17 PM
    What Kind of updates are you thinking?
    07-10-10 12:48 PM
    Personally, I like having the option of hidden today. My calendar items are sometimes personal and private. I don't like them to be constantly displayed. I would like to see icons smaller. I like them to be large enough to see, yet giving me more real estate and wallpaper friendly. I think icons could be sharper. More fluid lines would be nice. Smaller icons with possibly aqua notifiers versus red. I like to also see my incoming emails/sms/mms. Just a few thoughts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-10 01:56 PM
    The text at the top, the whole thing just looks a little messy. The text doesn't match the theme very well. It is really small looking also. If you fixed that up a little, I think that it would look a lot better. I don't mind the full size icons, it looks better that way.

In no way am I trying to crap your thread, or say anything bad about your theme. I am posting a screen of a theme that I made for myself to give you an idea of what I am talking about. I cleaned up my upper notification area, and lined everything up. I feel like it gives it a cleaner look.

07-11-10 04:29 PM
    The text at the top, the whole thing just looks a little messy. The text doesn't match the theme very well. It is really small looking also. If you fixed that up a little, I think that it would look a lot better. I don't mind the full size icons, it looks better that way.

In no way am I trying to crap your thread, or say anything bad about your theme. I am posting a screen of a theme that I made for myself to give you an idea of what I am talking about. I cleaned up my upper notification area, and lined everything up. I feel like it gives it a cleaner look.

what theme is this of yours i might ask?
    07-11-10 04:43 PM
    Just a theme that I made for myself. It is not for release to the public. I didn't post it with the intentions of advertising for myself, just to use as a visual tool for the OP to see.

OP - also check out this Windows theme from mistabyggs. http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/mbc...8500-a-425489/

His is just a really clean looking theme.
    07-11-10 05:07 PM
    Nice theme! The icons are fine for me. I agree that the option of the hidden today would be nice. The menu font is also small, it would be nice if it were a little bigger.
    07-11-10 05:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD