A Blackberry 6 like theme filled with OS 6 icons, transitions, animations, and much more. The theme is wallpaper friendly and supports the Blackberry Bold 9000 and 9700 and has 2 versions to fill your needs.

A Must-Have Theme!

Features:
    • Animated Click-able Hidden Dock
    • Dedicated Hide & Show dock buttons
    • 18 Icon Scrolling dock
    • Search Icon
    • Smooth Transitions
    • Weather Slot Option
    • "$" launches SMS/MMS
    • "0" launches Profiles
    • Lag-Free
    • NEW! OS6 Feeling
    • Wallpaper Friendly
    • OS6 Icons w/ Focus Icons
    • Hidden Today*
    • Click-able Messages in Notification Area**
    • Click-able Manage connections in Banner**

*Click-able Messages and Manage Connection NOT included with (HIDDEN TODAY) and (HIDDEN TODAY AND WEATHER SLOT)

**Is NOT included with (HIDDEN TODAY) and (HIDDEN TODAY AND WEATHER SLOT)

Last edited by parikhjash; 09-05-10 at 04:34 PM.
    09-05-10 04:19 PM
    Have to say this is the CLEANEST looking OS6 theme I have seen to date. Only thing I do not like is that the focus icons are not clean like the rest of the theme. The highlight of grey and yellow/orange drives me wild!
    09-08-10 04:09 PM
    does the spacebar launch QuickLaunch?
    09-08-10 05:23 PM
    I agree, this is the cleanest theme I've experienced. Question, on the home screen, I have meterberry, bolt, and other personalized icons listed, however its hard to decipher what icons are highlighted on the home screen. In other themes, if and when I have meterberry on my homescreen, it shows via (battery life remaining indicated). I mentioned meterberry as an example. If I have "Bolt" on the homescreen, and I highlight it, it doesn't show the word "bolt", and its hard to know if the icon for "Bolt" is highlighted. Not sure if I'm making sense.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    09-09-10 03:46 PM
    First thing, Thank you all for your purchase. Appreciate it very much.

@drm2blv: I 'm also not a big fan of the focus icons either but some people wanted them and it doesn't affect the UI much so I was just like why not.

@RatfinkStooley: I am working on it. It doesn't launch it yet. Stay Tuned.

@rmingram: The focus icon doesn't appear on third party apps. I am working on how to fix that. Also there is no Status application which the new OS6 also doesn't have. If you want a battery meter for temporary purposes you can try the free application BatteryEx. Sorry but stay tuned for the fix.
    09-11-10 02:14 PM
    There are other sets that are available to use with the correct focus icons instead of the ones that were mocked up by bbthemelab.

If the icons improve, then I will definitely purchase. The icons as they are just make me unable to use it. OCD big time.
    09-11-10 05:22 PM
    [/QUOTE]@RatfinkStooley: I am working on it. It doesn't launch it yet. Stay Tuned.[/QUOTE]

Great! As soon as it does, I will purchase. Yes, I rely heavily on QL
    09-11-10 11:21 PM
    @RatfinkStooley: I am working on it. It doesn't launch it yet. Stay Tuned.[/QUOTE]

Great! As soon as it does, I will purchase. Yes, I rely heavily on QL [/QUOTE]

If you turn dial from homescreen off, the theme should default as space for QL. also, you can set it within the QL app which key launches it, and you can set it as a convenience key.

Personally, QL is my left convenience key.
    09-12-10 07:52 AM
    @RatfinkStooley: I am working on it. It doesn't launch it yet. Stay Tuned.

Great! As soon as it does, I will purchase. Yes, I rely heavily on QL

If you turn dial from homescreen off, the theme should default as space for QL. also, you can set it within the QL app which key launches it, and you can set it as a convenience key.

Personally, QL is my left convenience key.
    wow, why didn't i know this? Thank you very much for that info!
    09-12-10 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD