Color changeable banner, Unique hidden dock with 9 icons, hidden dock with 3 icons, weather slot,
    Hidden dock 9 icons: space-show; esc-hide
    Hidden dock 3 icons: 4 - show; 5 - hide
    Weather slot: * - show; # - hide
    Color dock: 1 - show; 2 - hide
    Note:
    1- On hidden docks you must be on firs icons when you hide them so you will be able to scroll after.
    2- With everything hidden if you scroll far left the scroll will disappear (intentionally because looks better on main
    screen and nothing selected.
    3- Reset phone after instal.

You can purchase the theme for $1.49 HERE
    Last edited by baruh; 06-17-11 at 11:11 PM.
    06-17-11 03:21 PM
    This theme looks really awesome!! One thing though, I know the color-switcher is on the top left, but when its not there and just the icons are up, it looks kinda weird with nothing there in the top left. Is it possible to have something there for when the color-switcher is hidden? Another little hexagon of icons? Today area?
    baruh likes this.
    06-17-11 03:25 PM
    You are right. I'll se what I can do.
    06-17-11 03:43 PM
    I just edited my theme Hexagons and added another hidden dock with 3 icons. Enjoy
    06-17-11 05:03 PM
    Awesome! Will definitely take a look at this theme when I have a chance. Love the idea though, very cool!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    baruh likes this.
    06-17-11 06:19 PM
    Thanks SaMaster14.
    06-17-11 06:23 PM
    Wait, the icons aren't user definable??? Really?
    I didn't think there were any themes out there where the user had no control over the homescreen. Theme could be cool if the icons were user-definable, otherwise its a waste of $1.49. The icon choice is even poor, no browser or folders on the homescreen...

06-17-11 06:29 PM
    Well I clearly specified in my post that theme has hidden dock with 9 fixed icons, and hidden dock with 3 fixed icons.
    BUT, I' am planing to make them user-definable in my next update (for free).
    Sorry for misunderstanding me and if you are not happy with the outcome please ask for refund from Mobihand.
    06-17-11 06:35 PM
    No, the theme really has potential, I just didn't read clearlu enough I guess... The screenshots didn't seem like a normal icon set for fixed icons, so I assumed they were user definable.

I really like the layout, I just want to pick my icons...

Also, small thing, the calendar on the homescreen is weird, its the old OS5 calendar that doesn't update with the day. On the app screen, the calendar says 17th (which is today), but on the homescreen it says 31.

06-17-11 07:00 PM
    At this moment I' am working to make the icons on the docks user changeable so I will make update very soon (hopefully). Also the icon for the calendar will be live.
    06-17-11 07:04 PM
    Ok cool. Since it also seems that when I get a message or something, there is no notification indicator on the icon on the homescreen.
    (that will probably all be fixed if the icons are user-definable).

Last edited by SaMaster14; 06-17-11 at 07:14 PM.
    06-17-11 07:11 PM
    Theme updated. Icons in docks are customizable and have notification indicator.
    06-17-11 11:10 PM
    06-18-11 03:22 AM
    I bought this. Certainly unique, but not the smoothest theme around. Cursor can get lost and can get a bit annoying. Also, lack of notification text makes some apps, like MeterBerry and others, useless. But I like that its different.
    06-18-11 09:46 AM
    I bought this. Certainly unique, but not the smoothest theme around. Cursor can get lost and can get a bit annoying. Also, lack of notification text makes some apps, like MeterBerry and others, useless. But I like that its different.
    Thanks for buying the theme.Today I'll se what I can do about the cursor.About notification text honestly I don't know how to make it in composer.But I promise that I will try and I will make an update version.

Last edited by baruh; 06-18-11 at 10:00 AM.
    06-18-11 09:52 AM
    Updated to version 1.2
    Improved cursor scrolling on the home screen.
    Note: if you go far right cursor disappears intentionally because looks better on main
    screen and nothing selected.
    06-18-11 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD