The World Of Pootermobile is back at it again! You know there is always a nice twist in every Pootermobile theme and Galax is a prime example of that. As an avid theme user Pootermobile knows what most users like and that is to show off your custom wallpaper on the homescreen. With Galax all you do is set your wallpaper how you always do and bam! Your wallpaper appears scaled down in the middle of the screen giving more room for other goodies. You get a bottom dock with this theme and 4 fixed apps. You also get two shortcuts, one is good ol' Poots and he takes you to your options, second is your wallpaper and that takes you to your pictures. To finish off a well rounded theme is the icons and with Galax you get a simplistic yet beautiful icon set. Don't miss out on a fun and unique experience with Galax grab today!

Touchscreen devices:
    • 8 customizable icons for portrait, 6 for landscape
    • Landscape mode available

Keyboard devices:
    • 10 customizable icons

• Unique wallpaper placement
    • Wallpaper friendly
    • Wallpaper doubles as shortcut to pictures folder
    • Weather slot - (must have paid or free weather application in the first slot of the applications screen)
    • TWP's mascot Poots doubles as shortcut to option - (Poots icon does not go away)
    • Transitions throughout

UPDATES FOR VERSION 1.5

• Fixed icons are now customizable

Get Galax from the Crackberry store HERE
    Last edited by Pootermobile; 07-20-11 at 06:21 PM.
    07-15-11 12:44 AM
    Nice theme. In my case, I wish the 4 fixed apps were also customizable. Some of us still don't use texts or BBM.
    07-15-11 10:39 AM
    Nice theme. In my case, I wish the 4 fixed apps were also customizable. Some of us still don't use texts or BBM.
    Thanks, I decided to put those 4 apps cause it's what most people use. Sorry they aren't what you use

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-11 09:21 PM

very cool!!!!
    Lawns likes this.
    07-17-11 07:28 AM
    Thanks, I decided to put those 4 apps cause it's what most people use. Sorry they aren't what you use

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Not just him, I don't SMS or BBM either. And if I did I most certainly would have the BBM icon in the first position. That and SMS included in the BBM App. Cute theme though.
    07-17-11 01:15 PM
    Theme has been updated! Check original post for details. Thanks for the suggestion guys
    andyahs and Shilohjerry like this.
    07-20-11 06:22 PM
    Poot, you have made the theme both awesome and very versatile. The wallpapers look amazing in what looks like a screen within a screen. Everything in the theme is crisp and sharp. Super nice job -- as usual!

Really enjoying this theme!

Last edited by Shilohjerry; 07-23-11 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Added screen capture
    Pootermobile likes this.
    07-21-11 08:05 PM
    Poot, you have made the theme both awesome and very versatile. The wallpapers look amazing in what looks like a screen within a screen. Everything in the theme is crisp and sharp. Super nice job -- as usual!

Really enjoying this theme!

Wow I really like how you personalized the theme to fit you Glad you're enjoying the theme and thanks for the support!
    09-15-11 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD