>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Last edited by akbarmecha; 08-10-11 at 03:56 AM.
    tryfe likes this.
    07-20-11 02:13 PM
    OS 5 version now available!

Also hotkeys
    ALT+# to hide meters, ALT+* to reveal them
    ALT+? to hide OCD text, ALT+! to reveal it
    Last edited by micjenks; 07-20-11 at 02:37 PM.
    Mojave likes this.
    07-20-11 02:17 PM
    Job well done!

07-20-11 02:44 PM
    WAHOO!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! Just purchased. Will be posting screen shots in a little while.
    07-20-11 03:36 PM
    07-20-11 03:45 PM
    I love this theme so much, thank you! there's a teeny glitch with the notification area at the bottom. I have two notif that show all the time, Berry Weather temp and Batt Ex. But I notice when I get an email, both of those notif icons disappear, and I get no email notif icon at all.

after I get an email

07-20-11 06:05 PM
    I love this theme so much, thank you! there's a teeny glitch with the notification area at the bottom. I have two notif that show all the time, Berry Weather temp and Batt Ex. But I notice when I get an email, both of those notif icons disappear, and I get no email notif icon at all.

after I get an email
    Hi Dollface,

I am having the same issue also. I sent micjents a PM with screen shots also. Waiting for a reply.
    07-20-11 06:10 PM
    Just replied lol. I am pretty sure I have a fix and will try to get it to you guys tonight
    Mojave likes this.
    07-20-11 06:14 PM
    Just replied lol. I am pretty sure I have a fix and will try to get it to you guys tonight
    Thank you Jake, I think it is the position that is assigned to the email notif, specifically, because I can have those two steady notific icons present and get a new Facebook notific and they do not leave. It is ONLY when I get an new email.
    07-20-11 06:22 PM

Mojave likes this.
    07-20-11 06:22 PM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-11 07:19 PM
    While you are updating the other issue, could you take a look at the first texture choice in the middle row, it looks like a checkerboard. When I click on it, it doesn't do anything, the other 3 textures do apply perfectly.

07-20-11 07:25 PM
    Screens are looking good! Glad to see a few colored banners, I was worried I spent all that time writing code for nothing lol.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    07-20-11 07:25 PM
    I'm not getting any notification icons

Also, like dollface has mentioned, the texture doesn't work, but I'm able to use checkered, just not the polka dot one

Other than that, its a lovely theme! Thanks for your hard work and sharing this with the community!

07-20-11 07:48 PM
    Megan, he knows about the notific not working and is fixing it. On OS5, you can't get the checkered texture to work, but I get the polka dot okay

07-20-11 07:52 PM
    I'm not getting any notification icons

Also, like dollface has mentioned, the texture doesn't work, but I'm able to use checkered, just not the polka dot one

Other than that, its a lovely theme! Thanks for your hard work and sharing this with the community!

That's weird, I've got an 8900 running os 5.0 and the polka dots are working fine.... Any other banners not working?

07-20-11 07:52 PM
    That's weird, I've got an 8900 running os 5.0 and the polka dots are working fine.... Any other banners not working?

Oopsies! It is the checkered, but the red patterns doesn't work

07-20-11 07:53 PM
    ===== QUOTE micjenks ====

===== /QUOTE ====

Oopsies! It is the checkered, but the red dots doesn't work

Son of a...... You're right. Image must be missing from the folder. I'll get that fixed along with the notifications. I'm hoping to get it updated tonight but have to play taxi for the kids so it could be tomorrow morning. Hopefully you'll be patient lol

07-20-11 07:57 PM
    WELL DONE, NICE theme. Its become one of my favorites and automatic #1 in my rotation ...Good Job . I LUV the BLACK text (kool)
    Last edited by spencerdl; 07-20-11 at 08:18 PM.
    07-20-11 08:09 PM
    Son of a...... You're right. Image must be missing from the folder. I'll get that fixed along with the notifications. I'm hoping to get it updated tonight but have to play taxi for the kids so it could be tomorrow morning. Hopefully you'll be patient lol

No worries! I know you've put a lot of time into this theme and can wait for the update! Thanks again!

Hmmm, do the kids tip the taxi driver? Lol

07-20-11 08:10 PM

Loving the ability to change text color!
    I get sooooo sick of the white!
    07-20-11 08:13 PM

on my phone, it's just the checkered texture that does not work, and Like songbird said, when you have the red color chosen, NONE of the textures work..

And I am patient, as I had to wait days for the KB version You and the kids have a good night
    Last edited by dollface54; 07-20-11 at 08:39 PM.
    07-20-11 08:19 PM

07-20-11 08:38 PM
    Lovin this theme!!!!

07-20-11 08:46 PM

This is what it feels like this morning! LOL in upstate NY!!!!!!
    Can't imagine any of you poor people in the south or midwest....God bless you all in this heat!
    07-21-11 05:55 AM
124 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD