check out berryfication editor rezn's review of Gloss here!
    bbt's Gloss by bbt Designs!
    _________

Gloss is fast, flexible and uniquely customizable!

Check your Calendar items, latest Text Messages and Unread Messages at a glance.
    With one simple shortcuts (3) the today area is revealed. Hide it again with the Escape key!

Highly Flexible Layout, unique wallpaper-friendly experience!
    bbt's signature flexible homescreen allows you to customize the layout nearly anyway you like. Show or hide the today area, the dock and the weather slot whenever you like.
    Turn everything off to see your wallpaper in all its glory, leaving only two small bars on the top and bottom of the screen.

Uniquely Customizable.
    As soon as you turn on your device or activate Gloss, you'll be presented with a unique, custom-coded Options Panel.
    Choose from 5 different colors and 4 opacity levels, to fit your device to any custom wallpaper you have.
    (bottom 4 circles are opacity - rightmost is 0% opacity and resets color to black)

Sleek and Professional Style.
    With dark, glossy menus, banners, buttons and popups, Gloss is easy to read and looks great, too.

Available in 6 Different Versions.
    Get Gloss in red or blue, blacked out or white. Available with OS6 or custom icons.
    Here is Gloss!

There are 8 app shortcuts on the homescreen (use the caps key for letters):
    • N = BBM
    • M = Messages
    • $ = SMS/MMS
    • L = Profiles
    • @ = Connections
    • Spacebar = icon 12 in application list
    • K = Calendar
    • O = Options

And homescreen feature shortcuts

• * shows dock, # hides it
    • 7 shows weather icon, 8 hides it
    • settings cog shows options panel, home icon brings back homescreen
    • 3 shows today area, ESCAPE hides it

And Gloss comes in 8 versions!

• Red or Blue
    • Blacked out or regular
    • OS6 icons or custom icons

Links are up:

let me know what you think, and feel free to post screenshots

Enjoy!
    bbt

**please do a battery pull after installing a new theme!**
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    03-06-11 04:17 AM
    03-06-11 07:52 AM
    03-06-11 08:44 AM
    Very, very cool looking.
    03-06-11 09:05 AM
    I love all of your themes, but I am really enjoying this one. It is just perfect for what I want, so much customization to as far as what you can show on the homescreen.

Thank you so much.

blackberrytourer likes this.
    03-06-11 09:39 AM
    03-07-11 01:12 PM
    STILL rocking this theme, I love it. I would really like to see the date and time text moved over to the right a bit, and that underlay shortened a little. There is so much wasted space. Just a thought?

03-08-11 09:47 AM
    STILL rocking this theme, I love it. I would really like to see the date and time text moved over to the right a bit, and that underlay shortened a little. There is so much wasted space. Just a thought
    the reason i kept the underlay longer is to fit with the calendar widget. making the underlay to short looked odd when the calendar was open, and i couldnt have the underlay shorten when the calendar was hidden because it would mess up the selection image. i may consider moving the date/time over, but that will be in a while if it happens. i didnt want the date/time to be too far from the weather slot icon

thank you everyone for these great shots! they look great

thanks for the feedback

bbt
    dollface likes this.
    03-08-11 01:04 PM
    the reason i kept the underlay longer is to fit with the calendar widget. making the underlay to short looked odd when the calendar was open, and i couldnt have the underlay shorten when the calendar was hidden because it would mess up the selection image. i may consider moving the date/time over, but that will be in a while if it happens. i didnt want the date/time to be too far from the weather slot icon

thank you everyone for these great shots! they look great

thanks for the feedback

bbt

oh okay, I understand. I still love this theme so much.

03-08-11 10:35 PM
    will this theme be available in a bundle with metro black in the future?

all of your themes look enticing. i have the metro black and white with custom icons, but now i want metro black with os6 icons too. it would be nice to be able to bundle this theme and the black metro with os6 icons.

edit: I was impatient and needed to download it now so far i like it a lot. The only issue I have so far is I don't see the option to switch the BBM to "normal" mode to get the black background. I only see Bubbles and Stripes.

Disregard the above. A battery pull fixed the black background issue.
    Last edited by route42nj; 03-10-11 at 10:28 AM.
    03-09-11 01:57 PM
    here's my newest addition, Gloss by BBT omg, the customization in this theme is very nice!! I love this one!
    [
    I got the OS6 Red version with custom icons in Gloss. Right now the doc is purple, but there are 5 color choices and 4 different opacities to adjust the color you choose! TY BBT! I'm thrilled with it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 03-18-11 at 06:47 PM.
    03-16-11 11:37 AM
    I almost bought this... and then realized you mapped the space bar to something other than QuickLaunch. Can't live without quick launch so will have to pass. Please consider keeping the (what seems pretty standard at this point) spacebar = quicklaunch in the future!
    03-16-11 02:18 PM
    I almost bought this... and then realized you mapped the space bar to something other than QuickLaunch. Can't live without quick launch so will have to pass. Please consider keeping the (what seems pretty standard at this point) spacebar = quicklaunch in the future!
    Tandaina, put your quicklaunch Icon in the 12th spot on the app page and the spacebar will use quicklaunch.

Whatever you put in that spot will activate using the spacebar...looks like a great one.
    03-16-11 02:46 PM
    here's my newest addition, Gloss by BBT omg, the customization in this theme is very nice!! I love this one! I got the OS6 Red version with custom icons in Gloss. Right now the doc is purple, but there are 5 color choices and 4 different opacities to adjust the color you choose! TY BBT! I'm thrilled with it!
    Thank you! This looks great! I love how you've customized the docks to fit that wallpaper, the purple really looks nice

glad to hear you're enjoying the theme!

Hey tandaina, putting spacebar to quicklaunch is very limited, because many do not have quicklaunch

so i put spacebar to launch slot 12 on your application page, which means spacebar will launch whatever application you have in the 12th slot on your app page. as berryfit says below just place quicklaunch in the 12th slot and it will launch on spacebar!

hope this helps!

Tandaina, put your quicklaunch Icon in the 12th spot on the app page and the spacebar will use quicklaunch.
    Whatever you put in that spot will activate using the spacebar...looks like a great one.
    thank you!

thanks for the feedback everyone, glad you're enjoying the theme, as always feel free to email at [email protected] with any questions

Best,

Bbt
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    03-16-11 02:51 PM
    Really, Really Sweet!

03-16-11 04:26 PM
    Thank you! This looks great! I love how you've customized the docks to fit that wallpaper, the purple really looks nice

glad to hear you're enjoying the theme!

Bbt
    tyvm! pinks & purples are right up my alley!and they are 2 of the doc color choices in your theme
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 03-17-11 at 06:34 PM.
    03-16-11 07:25 PM
    Got this yesterday, very nice, but on my phone, L = Calendar not Profiles and K= Keypad Lock not Calendar.
    03-17-11 04:45 PM
    Got this yesterday, very nice, but on my phone, L = Calendar not Profiles and K= Keypad Lock not Calendar.
    Its like that on mine to Mike

I have 3 themes that are my #1, this is one of them! although, idk how 3 can share the same #1 slot! But they do!! LOL
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 03-18-11 at 06:53 PM.
    03-17-11 06:46 PM
    Ok..atleast mine isn't the only one that is all funky from what the authors posted keys =
    03-18-11 05:06 PM
    remember to use the Caps key "aA" before pressing the letters, this will activate the apps detailed in the product description

I have 3 themes that are my #1, this is one of them! although, idk how 3 can share the same #1 slot! But they do!! LOL
    wow that shot looks great! you've got the perfect wallpapers to compliment the purple in this theme mind posting that wallpaper?
    03-19-11 07:33 PM
    remember to use the Caps key "aA" before pressing the letters, this will activate the apps detailed in the product description
    aaaaahhhhh ha. I knew i had to be missing something! TY bbt!

wow that shot looks great! you've got the perfect wallpapers to compliment the purple in this theme mind posting that wallpaper?
    tyvm, its actually one of my fav wp's to put with this theme, it does go well. Np i will post this for you. just waiting on the code.
    03-19-11 07:45 PM
    here's the wp bbt! Enjoy!
    03-19-11 07:49 PM

03-22-11 02:56 PM

03-22-11 06:52 PM
    My only gripe is the focus color looks pink, not red. I would rather have had a darker focus, especially on a black theme. The theme functions well though.

03-23-11 12:01 AM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD