So far my back-light goes off and if you highlight the signal meter it goes to manage connections.
    Great theme..thanks
    Last edited by llzel; 01-28-11 at 03:42 PM.
    01-28-11 03:27 PM
    It does appear to be buggy with some builds of OS6, it works fine on my .418. The only thing I have found is that the icons sometimes get smaller and you have to reboot.
    01-28-11 04:55 PM
    Nice work dude!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-11 05:01 PM
    This theme really simplifies os6 in a nice way. I absolutely LOVE the curve, that was brilliant. So far everything is working great.

01-28-11 05:31 PM
    I love the curve, and theme in general. I've noticed the battery issue too, but I love it. Never used a theme before this!
    01-28-11 06:17 PM
    (Simple EleganSIX)
    ((this is a duplicate thread from the 9780 forum and OS6 ONLY!!))

Alright, alright, before this new themebuilder ends up eating up all my time again, here is my ONE AND ONLY shot at a OS6 theme!

It's the basic OS6 'simple theme' many were desperately seeking (my wife included) with a little curve.
    I think it quite nicely picks up on the curve of the keyboard!

Enjoy and FREE of course!

CLICK HERE FOR OTA
    No pressure, but is it okay if you post the ".thm" here. I love the theme, but I wanna make some small tweaks which I don't want to bother you with.

01-29-11 01:11 AM
    Thank you so much. one issue, if you have a contact saved as an icon in your menu, you can no longer hit "menu" and send them a text, you have to click the contact icon, and then do what you need to from there. not a HUGE issue, but on the default theme, you can do everything from there. can we get that built into this theme?
    Last edited by bambamboogy02; 01-29-11 at 02:44 PM.
    01-29-11 10:14 AM
    Can we get this one on the torch!
    01-29-11 09:35 PM
    HUGE thanks for this. Upgraded to OS 6 earlier and immediately set out to rid of that horrid stock theme. Again thanks!
    01-30-11 12:11 AM
    I loveeeee.

01-30-11 11:19 AM
    I notice when your homescreen shortcuts disappear, hitting the "End Key" will bring them back. Strange. Using the "S Key" shortcut for universal search never works on any themes except for the stock one. It just locks the shortcut keys up.
    01-30-11 11:28 AM
    Love this theme, is there a way to access the "today-ish" feature of OS6, that showed all your messages, calendar, etc. events in one location? This was when you clicked the notification icon in the stock theme. I found this view to be very handy at times. It might already be part of this theme, but I haven't located it yet.
    01-30-11 01:47 PM
    I may be adding this here soon, infact I had a version like this for my 97OS6 theme, but I need to find my SVG files, there's actually quite a bit of coding invovled. But it's something I miss as well and (time permitting) it IS coming...!
    01-31-11 02:02 AM
    This is by far my favorite theme. The simplicity is beautiful. Is there a way to change the second screen (all icons) to just plain black? I am tired of the blue we have been seeing for a couple of years and I think it will make the icons pop. Is that some thing I can do? Thanks again, I was regretting going to 6.0 until I found this.
    01-31-11 06:11 AM
    Love this theme, is there a way to access the "today-ish" feature of OS6, that showed all your messages, calendar, etc. events in one location? This was when you clicked the notification icon in the stock theme. I found this view to be very handy at times. It might already be part of this theme, but I haven't located it yet.
    Agreed, I would like a today type theme.

01-31-11 11:48 AM
    Should the Crackberry Wallpaper Changer be able to work with this theme? Mine isn't for some reason.
    02-01-11 05:33 PM
    The gf loves this theme!!she says thanks!

02-02-11 03:37 AM
    I love this theme... Any way u can shrink the top and bottom bars to make them about half as big, and make the curve a bit more?
    02-06-11 10:29 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD